ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News for UCFBS!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What do you want 4 eyed dork? You obviously missed me around here.
I thought you werenā€™t posting here anymore lurker/stalker. Isnā€™t that right @KNIGHTTIME^ ?

I lured your ass like a fly on fresh shit and you came a running. Human trash. So.., why did you delete 16,000 posts over weeks? Nothing better to do? Lol šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
I thought you werenā€™t posting here anymore lurker/stalker. Isnā€™t that right @KNIGHTTIME^ ?

I lured your ass like a fly on fresh shit and you came a running. Human trash. So.., why did you delete 16,000 posts over weeks? Nothing better to do? Lol šŸ˜‚
Someone is salty AF that their bestie didnā€™t commit suicide and died of natural causes. Speaks volumes that bc/knighttime and Boston ran for the hills after their disgusting accusations and hopeful desires that their buddy had offed himself.

What a pathetic human being. Complete piece of dog crap doesnā€™t even begin to describe him.

Someone is salty AF that their bestie didnā€™t commit suicide and died of natural causes. Speaks volumes that bc/knighttime and Boston ran for the hills after their disgusting accusations and hopeful desires that their buddy had offed himself.

What a pathetic human being. Complete piece of dog crap doesnā€™t even begin to describe him.
2 pieces of absolute human trash. They didnā€™t even offer to hangout with him and introduce him to a healthier lifestyle. Just fed into his addiction of sitting at home alone on the computer

2 pieces of absolute human trash. They didnā€™t even offer to hangout with him and introduce him to a healthier lifestyle. Just fed into his addiction of sitting at home alone on the computer
Crazyhole and I used to be message board friends. While we'd had a serious falling out in the last year or two, I'd posted with the guy on numerous boards since 2004. Trust me, no one here was more shook-up by his death than me.

But I found the after-the-fact, holier-than-thou posters who suddenly jumped in to gleefully throw out the most appalling accusations (without knowing a damn thing about what happened) to be The Most Vile and Disgusting Thing I've ever witnessed on a message board -- and trust me, that's saying A LOT!

Crazyhole and I used to be message board friends. While we'd had a serious falling out in the last year or two, I'd posted with the guy on numerous boards since 2004. Trust me, no one here was more shook-up by his death than me.

But I found the after-the-fact, holier-than-thou posters who suddenly jumped in to gleefully throw out the most appalling accusations (without knowing a damn thing about what happened) to be The Most Vile and Disgusting Thing I've ever witnessed on a message board -- and trust me, that's saying A LOT!
That about sums it up. They literally wished that a man (their on-line buddy) committed suicide to fit their narrative and bash others. Even threatened to take legal action and encourage others to take legal action against me for ā€œcausingā€ him to commit suicide. Human trash

Ironically and not necessarily intentionally, just encouraging him to seek help and/or get out more by the REST of us, probably would have prevented a bleeding peptic ulcer causing death at age 44. Honestly, Iā€™ve started to take Prilosec OTC since that time, because an ulcer is a real cause for concern that sometimes goes unnoticed until itā€™s too late

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT