ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James, son of LeBron James, suffers cardiac arrest at USC basketball practice

He probably hasn’t seen the news yet. Been buffeting all day
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I am sure the Dungeon is exploding with BS's charts and graphs explaining how this is yet another COVID vaccine casualty.
Its odd nobody wants to ask the question. Just stick your head in the sand and pretend super athletes getting myocarditis is totally normal. Clowntimejoe

Oh no.. It’s the shit for brains/human trash combo guy again 😂

We ALL know that HEART DISEASE IN YOUNG PEOPLE wasn’t INVENTED before Covid vaccines

NO SIR!

Dr UCFBS? Care to chime in?

Its odd nobody wants to ask the question. Just stick your head in the sand and pretend super athletes getting myocarditis is totally normal. Clowntimejoe

All these NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS, and College players are dropping like flies. I can't believe that the the NFL teams can actually field a squad during training camp this year since everyone is now deceased. It's a got damn shame, I tell you...

It’s odd nobody wants to ask the question. Just stick your head in the sand and pretend super athletes getting myocarditis is totally normal. Clowntimejoe
Nobody want to “ask the question”? What question is that?

Ok, @UCFBS might be right about the vaccine. A study shows that unexplained cardiac arrest is the top killer of NCAA athletes. Even after an autopsy they can't figure out what caused the cardiac arrest. Here's the study and an expert:

The results show sudden cardiac arrest is the leading medical cause of mortality among athletes:

The study was from 2015. Really goes to show you just how nasty the jab is, killing people since before it was even introduced.

Geez. Who knew that a guy that you went to away football games with under 4 years ago would live such a double life behind a keyboard

What a nutjob.

He’s probably been vaccinated, just like most of the crazies

This “nurse’s aide” has been vaccinated 5 times

@Boston.Knight ???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT