ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Miller arrested.

UCF-CE94

Silver Knight
Oct 2, 2001
I hope it's not true. If it is then I have lost all respect for him.

http://sfo.scout.com/story/1525470-miller-arrested-for-spousal-battery

Link

Reactions: Beachnaut
"arrested on misdemenor charge of spousal battery." It still has to be investigated. Let the process be the process before passing judgement. For all we know they could have both been yelling at each other in a heated argument and he slapped her hand away from waving in his face. If any contact whatsoever occurs you can be hauled off, even for something as ridiculous as that...especially if you're a guy.

Sounds like she was drunk and daddy took her keys and she got mad and threw a temper tantrum. Charges will be dropped this will go away. If Bruce knows what is good for him, he will cut her loose like yesterday. 'Date the 10's , marry the 8's.

Scanner recordings reviewed by The Chronicle revealed that the alleged victim called police to the Posh Bagel at 3957 Rivermark Plaza about 10:30 p.m. Thursday, saying she was behind the restaurant and that her boyfriend had "attacked her and took her keys." She then said, "'Never mind,' and hung up,"

Originally posted by Mikesi:
Get rid of her ASAP. Hot party chicks= endless drama.
If Bruce is smart, he'll cut her loose after this drama, but I fear he's too much of a nice guy and will forgive.. until the next incident- probably after they are married. He'll get some goodwill from her craziness for a while, then back to the usual.

Whats the minimum game suspension for spousal abuse again? Anyways he's a white guy so catch him some flak.**

The 9ers offseason was a mess anyhow, might as well drop some off the field concerns on them too.

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
Whats the minimum game suspension for spousal abuse again? Anyways he's a white guy so catch him some flak.**
6 games I think

49ers use to hire San Jose and other cops to help run interference and/or save some players when they get in trouble (i.e. like what the San Jose cop did back in August for 49er Ray McDonald).

After the potential of conflict that was exposed in the Ray McDonald situation, 49ers ended their hiring of local San Jose cops. No clue if they still had other police officers on their payroll and/or to help run interference.

Case of 49ers' Ray McDonald illustrates potential conflicts of interest between cops, teamshttp://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_26711248/case-49ers-ray-mcdonald-illustrates-potential-conflicts-interest

Zero tolerance. Rush to judgment.

This is the world we've created...

Let's give the guy some grace until we see the video.

Originally posted by (Art_Vandelay):
How has nobody posted a picture of this chick yet? She's gotta be hot.
It has circulated a few times...

f5557389215f736857af7c9e02016fe4149928282b632bf49634ee785e345f88_large

Bruce made his instigram private. Bruce is way too much of a nice guy. He needs to date the 10's and marry the 8's and realize that when things start to go bad, flush the bowl before it backs up on you.

I just read that he pushed the woman to the ground which resulted in her cell-phone being destroyed or he destroyed it separately. Not murder, rape, or punching her like Ray Rice did, however it's stil an act of violence if proven and that's not good. This doesn't look great for his career and certainly not his squeaky clean reputation. Im assuming a lot and no excuses for this, but why do I have a feeling that this wouldn't have happened with the girl next door from the Midwest. Got to know how to handle these high end women Bruce or cut them loose before it gets to this.

Originally posted by Boston.Knight:
So how did she call the police if he broke her phone? What a farce this whole thing is.
Her skirt was too short. She was asking for it.*

WTF you talking about? Keep my name out your mouth.
Oh.

I'm sorry.

Do you not work for the government?

And did you not flash out your ability to come and hunt me down for talking shit about tRuMp?

Perhaps I'm confusing you with another UCF poster that goes by "Clay" (probably the worst name humanly possible next to Elvige, Bubbles and Barbie).

Wasn’t that the dude that got honeypotted by a Chinese spy? How did that go unpunished in any way?

Yep, I'm guessing he, or really his staff had to work far, far, far, far down this loser's Twitter page to get something that will make him a martyr. That being said, moronic post by Miller or anyone. Swallwell is an amazing whiner.

Yep, I'm guessing he, or really his staff had to work far, far, far, far down this loser's Twitter page to get something that will make him a martyr. That being said, moronic post by Miller or anyone. Swallwell is an amazing whiner.
Lol. Swalwel is a moron, but nothing wrong with asking who the person sending you death threats is. Almost time? Is there another collection of sightseeing tourists at the Capitol planned?

I figured after Bruce beat up an elderly man that UCF fans would stop spinning for him.

He is a trash person that has a track record of abuse and now apparently is a Q idiot living in paranoia. I hope he isn’t armed before he does something worse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT