ADVERTISEMENT

Bucs introduce RED: Women's Movement

CommuterBob

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
Stuck in traffic
I actually found my Patch recently while moving. Wearing it as I type.

Reactions: fabknight
They should definitely highlight their new QB for this upcoming campaign. Let him reach out and touch some of the female fans.*
Not asterisk, but that could be the intention of this program to avoid backlash from females over Winston, especially since the accuser is a Tampa area resident and has become somewhat vocal about it.

All these women need to know is that BBC and sometimes you have to PIIHB and when you do, get PICS OR GTFO!!!

Show me a football program without ome kind of a womens club and i'd be surprised. Jax has been doing this for YEARS... then again, they don't do it ina way that makes people say this is condescending.

My wife showed me earlier, laughing at all the idiots who say it is condescending. "This is OBVIOUSLY for women who want to know more about football, like the idiots guide to the Bucs." She doesn't have a problem with it, then again she, like myself, has been to 90%+ of every Jags home game in their history.

There's a difference between hosting a women's clinic on football and a club which promotes that it's going to pander towards domestic stereotypes of women (fashion, décor, cooking, etc.).

Bob2, those are not stereotypes. It's inherent to their biological make up.

Reactions: crambone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT