ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Knight - Super Bowl ad

Staying busy during the Football Offseason. Dilly Dilly!

giphy.gif

that's the whole idea behind 'dilly dilly' - love it or hate it - you remember it. Same with UCF national championship

Reactions: Mikesi
Budweiser has a tendency to drive jokes into the ground. The frogs, the penquins, the wassup guys and now this. It also doesn't help that you have to hear it outside of commercials.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
The last few seconds of the commercial is what I picture the P5 teams saying about us.

Win win if Budweiser puts up a billboard somewhere with Bud Knight that states
"Dilly Dilly for the national champs!"

Last edited:
Have we ever had a thread on a beer brand before or any alcohol brand? Budweiser is in all of our heads with the silliest of phrases. Stupidily funny. It’s brilliant!! That’s why they have marketing people who make a ton of money

Budweiser has a tendency to drive jokes into the ground. The frogs, the penquins, the wassup guys and now this. It also doesn't help that you have to hear it outside of commercials.
Wassup was way more annoying than dilly dilly. I'd rather they just bring back Spuds.

Reactions: Happy Hands
I thought the best ad of last night was when Budweiser said during the hurricanes they bottled water. I thought that was true all year though.

Reactions: Wings0fred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT