ADVERTISEMENT

Bye came at the perfect time

DominatorPC

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Embarrassing game. We didn’t look like we wanted to be there.

We have a bye week and then a game against a likely top 5 Oklahoma team. If I’m Gus I’m looking for players that want to give it their all, not be afraid to tackle or make a play. We get 2 weeks for JRP to recover even more.

I don’t care if we start all freshmen on defense next game. What I saw today was unacceptable and as an alum I will not put up with that shit. I want people who actually give a shit and have pride to play the game. I’ll happily lose with guys who actually cares about their craft rather than guys who couldn’t give less of a ****. I’m sick and tired of the excuses. Them blaming the fans, the coaches, the administration, this is on the players. It’s also on the coaches for allowing it but as a former competitor I don’t understand how they don’t show more fight. There was no enthusiasm at all. None. Our guys were being out ran, out hustled, out strengthed, we were beat in all phases on defense.

I appreciate those that actually do give a ****. RJ Harvey, Timmy even though sometimes he’s not very smart with the ball, Holler, Richardson, etc.. But to Gus, find guys that want to play, that actually care and won’t make up excuses, stop being the nice guy, take initiative and turn this shit around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News