ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Don!

102097c3-0056-4af7-a621-8f966cc5a309_text.gif

Don't think I have ever seen him. Wouldn't know him if saw a picture of him.

Though considering the viewership at CNN I think that would apply to 99.98% of all americans.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one sees it did it happen?

Sarcasm? SMH. What the fukc was 'sarcastic' about your response to Trigeek?

You remind me of another blowhard poster here who can never admit when he's wrong.
Wrong about what? What are you screeching about now? Is this one of those subject areas where we get to see your beautiful sensitive side come out?

mi·sog·y·ny
noun
  1. dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Since we're all idiots who don't understand sarcasm, I guess you'll have to explain to us how misogyny (see above definition) sparked your "sarcastic" question if Don is a woman.

OR...

You can throw out another one of your insults and count it as a real response until I give up on this silly back-and-forth. I get enough of that stupid sh*t responding to UCFBS.

Since we're all idiots who don't understand sarcasm, I guess you'll have to explain to us how misogyny (see above definition) sparked your "sarcastic" question if Don is a woman.

OR...

You can throw out another one of your insults and count it as a real response until I give up on this silly back-and-forth. I get enough of that stupid sh*t responding to UCFBS.
I refuse to walk you by the hand through this. You went and got stupid, very unnecessarily, as you are prone to do when you get ruffled for whatever reason. Now, you’ve backed yourself into a corner and look completely ridiculous. You’ve done this repeatedly on here, so I’m not really surprised. Try not making a fukcing mountain out of every woke molehill you think you need to jump on and go back and really think about what was said. It’s rather innocuous but whatever floats your little boat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT