ADVERTISEMENT

Cadet Bone Spurs, the 5 time draft dodger has his military parade cancelled

Cost went from 12 million to 90 million. Trump says "too expensive" and cancels it.

True or not true, whole story or partial story .... Trump voters read that and say "that is why I voted for him".

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Cost went from 12 million to 90 million. Trump says "too expensive" and cancels it.

True or not true, whole story or partial story .... Trump voters read that and say "that is why I voted for him".

Because he made up some insane boondogle parade and then cancelled it?He accomplished literally nothing, other than wasting time and money of the military, city and everyone else planning this, and somehow idiots still say "thats why I voted for him"?

giphy.gif

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Reactions: drays21

90 million is a lot of candy being thrown from tanks and humvees.

Because he made up some insane boondogle parade and then cancelled it?He accomplished literally nothing, other than wasting time and money of the military, city and everyone else planning this, and somehow idiots still say "thats why I voted for him"?

I seriously doubt you or fried kookin gives a rats behind about "wasting somebody's time"

You realize every time the President goes out to lunch in DC it wastes half the city's time on the logistics.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
I seriously doubt you or fried kookin gives a rats behind about "wasting somebody's time"

You realize every time the President goes out to lunch in DC it wastes half the city's time on the logistics.

Why do you just constantly invent arguments on my behalf? Yes, I do care about wasting the military's time, when we have actual real life things to do, instead of planning and worrying about some massive bullshit air show.

Good job completely deflecting away from the entire point of my argument, but then again if I had to supports such an asinine position as "REEEEEEEEEEEE thats why I voted for him!" I would probably try to do the same thing as you.

So other countries get to show off their military hardware and gloat about all the stuff they have; why can't we do the same?

So other countries get to show off their military hardware and gloat about all the stuff they have; why can't we do the same?

Despite how much you red hats want us to be, we aren't a third world country military dictatorship

I'm so glad this was canceled. We have troops on front lines overseas - some of whom will never make it home - so we should not be showing off and celebrating.

This is another one of those instances where Trump knew the costs would come in a lot higher - so, he puts everyone through this fire drill and then defers the blame when things come back exactly how he expected (albeit, privately). Whatever cost he had in his mind should immediately be used to house, rehabilitate and honor our veterans.

I'm so glad this was canceled. We have troops on front lines overseas - some of whom will never make it home - so we should not be showing off and celebrating.

This is another one of those instances where Trump knew the costs would come in a lot higher - so, he puts everyone through this fire drill and then defers the blame when things come back exactly how he expected (albeit, privately). Whatever cost he had in his mind should immediately be used to house, rehabilitate and honor our veterans.
By that logic, fourth of July fireworks should be forever cancelled since it's so wrong for Americans to celebrate our successes. What you suggested is almost as ludicrous as saying that a wide receiver that catches a 70 yard TD pass shouldn't have an end zone celebration because it would be "disrespectful" to the guys battling concussions and CTE.

Last edited:
Why do you just constantly invent arguments on my behalf? Yes, I do care about wasting the military's time, when we have actual real life things to do, instead of planning and worrying about some massive bullshit air show.

Good job completely deflecting away from the entire point of my argument, but then again if I had to supports such an asinine position as "REEEEEEEEEEEE thats why I voted for him!" I would probably try to do the same thing as you.
Republican idiots on this chat board...wow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT