ADVERTISEMENT

Cali Libs Now Targeting In-N-Out for GOP Donation

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
http://fortune.com/2018/08/30/in-n-out-burger-republican-donation/

Talk about the real meaning of the word "feckless." Just because liberals don't agree with something they like to complain and moan like whiny little biitches. If conservatives did the same thing, Hollywood would be out of business overnight.

I just hope the owners of In-N-Out see the political landscape and decide to head east. Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas ... talk about raking in the cash by the truckload.

So you are whining and bitching...
About someone whining and bitching.

And why do you hate capitalism?

You really aren't a smart one, are you?

Last edited:
Wait, conservatives don’t already whine and moan about Hollywood, the Oscars, and film?
Yes, but conservatives don't set out to protest and destroy everything that someone has worked hard to build. Conservos may vote with their wallets (such as the case with Dick's seeing massive revenue loss due to their anti-gun stance) but at the end of the day we're ok with them staying in business--we just won't be complicit in adding millions to their bank accounts. However, with libs they look to destroy and close down businesses like a kid stomping their feet in order to get their way.

George Clooney, Green Day, and Michael Moore can make all the money they want ... I just won't contribute my hard earned funds to their already overflowing bank accounts. But I also won't actively protest and stir up the hornets nest. I just let my dollars speak for themselves

Reactions: UCFWayne
It's been proven that liberals have a low and condescending opinion of African Americans. Wouldn't surprise me if you're one of the test subjects in the first half of this video:

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
There is a reason Texas is pulling all these company headquarters their way. If "republican" states get the message, they could bring a lot of jobs to their state.

In fact, maybe just "stoke the fire" like the libs do ... and expedite the exit of major corps out of those liberal bastions like NYC and California.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT