ADVERTISEMENT

Calm down

SimpleJack53

Bronze Knight
Oct 23, 2018
Yes, yesturday's game was not the way we are used to seeing the team play.

But we are still ranked in both polls and all of our preseason goals are still ahead of us. The CFP was never letting us in no matter what we did.

Hopefully during the offseason we sign some 4/5 star linemen, give DG some more time since he is a pocket guy not a scrambler.

Reactions: Knight Badger 80
Ed Oliver was 5 star and went to Houston. It is possible.

We play exciting an brand of offense. I think and hope more 6'5" 340lb people will want to be apart of that.

Ed Oliver was 5 star and went to Houston. It is possible.

We play exciting an brand of offense. I think and hope more 6'5" 340lb people will want to be apart of that.
I'm not saying it couldn't happen here, but Oliver was a special case where he was from Houston and very close to his older brother (a starter on the OLine at UH). You might get one like that here every once in a while, but 4/5 stars will nearly always go where the money (legitimate or not) is.

Yea Oliver only went to Houston because his brother was there. Hate to even share this but he also said he wished he had gone to LSU instead.

I agree few 4 or 5 star linemen will come to UCF. Offensive or defensive. Our Oline is as big as it gets for us. The biggest adjustment in that phase of the game has to be different play calls.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT