ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Unrest

one less monster on the planet. RIH
I agree.

However, the one thing I find bizarre is that if you take this same kind of 'monster' with the same conservative mindset and authoritarian leadership style and place him in the United States, we get a different reaction.

I agree.

However, the one thing I find bizarre is that if you take this same kind of 'monster' with the same conservative mindset and authoritarian leadership style and place him in the United States, we get a different reaction.

ORANGE MAN = PRESIDENT OF IRAN

Your TDS is at a 12 today. Go take your meds.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
ORANGE MAN = PRESIDENT OF IRAN

Your TDS is at a 12 today. Go take your meds.
especially funny since many of his quotes sound exactly like something VonShuckstenwerfer would say:

Khamenei accused the United States government of terrorism and rejected the American definition of terrorism; he was quoted as saying, "The U.S. and the European governments that follow it describe Palestinian combatant groups who fight for the liberation of their land as terrorists."[202]

While speaking at a mosque in Tehran, Khamenei said to his supporters that the policies of the United States in the region were "180 degrees" opposed to Iran's political and religious movement.[205] The speech was punctuated by chants of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel".

Khamenei called Israel a "cancerous tumor of a state" that "should be removed from the region"[218][219][220][221] and in 2013 called Israel a "rabid dog",[222] as well as in 2014 during the Gaza war,[223] for what he called attacking innocent people.

In October 2023, Khamenei praised the Hamas attack on Israel, but denied Iran's involvement.[243] He condemned Israel's bombing of the Gaza Strip in retaliation for the Hamas attack and accused Israel of committing genocide against the Palestinian people in Gaza.
[244]
Here's a thought: Maybe college students around the country have gotten upset and alarmed because Israel's Trump Clone leader, Benjamin Netanyahu is actively engaged in mass genocide in Gaza. Our country is selling them their bombs and then looking the other way when they use them on innocent Palestinians.

especially funny since many of his quotes sound exactly like something VonShuckstenwerfer would say:

Khamenei accused the United States government of terrorism and rejected the American definition of terrorism; he was quoted as saying, "The U.S. and the European governments that follow it describe Palestinian combatant groups who fight for the liberation of their land as terrorists."[202]

While speaking at a mosque in Tehran, Khamenei said to his supporters that the policies of the United States in the region were "180 degrees" opposed to Iran's political and religious movement.[205] The speech was punctuated by chants of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel".

Khamenei called Israel a "cancerous tumor of a state" that "should be removed from the region"[218][219][220][221] and in 2013 called Israel a "rabid dog",[222] as well as in 2014 during the Gaza war,[223] for what he called attacking innocent people.

In October 2023, Khamenei praised the Hamas attack on Israel, but denied Iran's involvement.[243] He condemned Israel's bombing of the Gaza Strip in retaliation for the Hamas attack and accused Israel of committing genocide against the Palestinian people in Gaza.
[244]
Yeap. It’s basically Adolf Shucky incarnate.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

[244]
I knew that Adolf Shuckler was a little bit off, but sharing the same views of the leader of a terrorist regime that wants to eradicate Jews from the planet?

Who would have believed it? 🤷‍♂️
Wow.

I knew that Adolf Shuckler was a little bit off, but sharing the same views of the leader of a terrorist regime that wants to eradicate Jews from the planet?

Who would have believed it? 🤷‍♂️
Wow.

Unreal.

Someone should contact Homeland Security. Clearly a domestic threat who needs to be dealt with.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Four Israeli hostages dead.

Complete and total outrage ensues from the protesters.

Oh, I’m sorry. They were too busy eating their own today:

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Four Israeli hostages dead.

Complete and total outrage ensues from the protesters.

Oh, I’m sorry. They were too busy eating their own today:

8sqkfi.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT