ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain the "hands in the pants" thing athletes do now?

anon_x731qvsnsyb8i

Diamond Knight
Sep 1, 2006
7th level of Dante's Inferno.
www.facebook.com
I noticed this on campus Saturday.

Almost any male "athlete" wearing basketball shorts or similar had both hands in their shorts (not in pockets) while walking around campus. It looks like they are playing with their balls.

I never did this (in public).

What does it signify? Jock itch? I see this everywhere now...

I noticed this on campus Saturday.

Almost any male "athlete" wearing basketball shorts or similar had both hands in their shorts (not in pockets) while walking around campus. It looks like they are playing with their balls.

I never did this (in public).

What does it signify? Jock itch? I see this everywhere now...

If you have to ask, maybe the 6:30 nightly news will have a report to explain it.

Every pair of basketball shorts they make now has a secret skittles pocket inside them. It's impossible to find a pair without that compartment.

So if a dude in shorts asks you if you want to taste the rainbow, say "yes, thank you." Please refrain from making a sour skittles joke as those shorts are made to breathe and skittles don't really go sour so you'll just look like a jerk.

It is part of the pussification of America. real men used to know they had balls, kids now have to check on a regular basis.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You'll know for sure if the ladies tennis team comes down with flu-like symptoms again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT