ADVERTISEMENT

Canada’s Election

Dennis Quaid out here banging hot 26 year old broads. How am I supposed to care about what America's hair is doing? How many centimeters tall is that guy?

Don't drink on Monday nights.

i think its funny obama endorsed a guy from another country who wore black face but wont even endorse his own former vp.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I was just in Toronto this weekend. I usually keep the news on as "noise" when I'm getting ready, etc. They kept mentioning how bitter of an election they were having there, followed by clips of the candidates partaking in such "bitterness".

It's mind-blowing how tame it was considering what's going on here. Both main candidates were extremely soft-spoken.

i think its funny obama endorsed a guy from another country who wore black face but wont even endorse his own former vp.

Obama will endorse whoever the D candidate is.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Wayne used to complain about Hillary having an unfair advantage in the 2016 Democratic Primary.

But now Wayne is apparently miffed that former President Obama doesn't put all of Biden's Democrat rivals at a significant disadvantage by endorsing his former Veep now instead of waiting to endorse the eventual winner, be it Biden or someone else.

Weird.

Wayne used to complain about Hillary having an unfair advantage in the 2016 Democratic Primary.

But now Wayne is apparently miffed that former President Obama doesn't put all of Biden's Democrat rivals at a significant disadvantage by endorsing his former Veep now instead of waiting to endorse the eventual winner, be it Biden or someone else.

Weird.
there is this thing called the search feature. please feel free to back up that claim with my direct quotes. question, do you see a difference between flat out rigging votes verse giving a verbal endorsement?

probably find many of me criticizing the dnc for actually rigging their primary for hillary. how many quotes do you have criticizing the dnc for rigging their primary?

question, do you see a difference between flat out rigging votes verse giving a verbal endorsement?
Oh, I get it now. You mean like not holding Republican primaries in many States next year to allow Trump's rivals even a shot at votes?

Oh, I get it now. You mean like not holding Republican primaries in many States next year to allow Trump's rivals even a shot at votes?
please list the candidates running against trump and their polling numbers.

also nice deflection on the dnc actually changing votes for hillary.

I thought it was ironic that Obama endorsed a guy from another country while complaining that Trump is asking for foreign interference. If the Dems want to be taken seriously, they need to be consistent.

I was just in Toronto this weekend. I usually keep the news on as "noise" when I'm getting ready, etc. They kept mentioning how bitter of an election they were having there, followed by clips of the candidates partaking in such "bitterness".

It's mind-blowing how tame it was considering what's going on here. Both main candidates were extremely soft-spoken.

I'm up there monthly. They are a very polite people.

please list the candidates running against trump and their polling numbers.
C-SPAN will be holding a conversation with all of them (except Trump) on October 25 at 8 PM EST.

The Iowa Republican Caucus is still months away!!! :)

C-SPAN will be holding a conversation with all of them (except Trump) on October 25 at 8 PM EST.

The Iowa Republican Caucus is still months away!!! :)
i know you talk about russia influencing the 2016 general election as an attack on our democracy. how do you feel about hillary actually changing votes in the dnc primary?

i know you talk about russia influencing the 2016 general election as an attack on our democracy. how do you feel about hillary actually changing votes in the dnc primary?
1. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, and
2. I have no idea why I should care at this point. Old News.

Jealous of their 40 something Day Campaign rule. America has to seem chaotic in comparison right now

I don't understand why we have to do all the voting on one day, or even a week. Give the people 3-4 weeks to vote.

I mean, for state and federal elections you have 2 weeks (early voting period). It's pretty easy to vote, people are just lazy.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I don't understand why we have to do all the voting on one day, or even a week. Give the people 3-4 weeks to vote.

LOL we already do. It is insanely easy to vote in this country, I mailed in a ballot one month prior to the last election. Early voting starts like 2-3 weeks and polls are open EVERY DAY

have you ever actually voted?

Aren't you still adamant that there was russian interference in our election? Trump asked the ukraine to look into it, so you should support his request.
he talks about the russian influence as an actual attack on our democracy. he can easily over look the dnc actually changing votes for hillary though. its totally (d)ifferent.

Aren't you still adamant that there was russian interference in our election? Trump asked the ukraine to look into it, so you should support his request.
There WAS Russian hackers and social media trolls interfering in the 2016 elections. That's been proven beyond a doubt.

Ukraine isn't about Russia at all. It's about Trump trying to dig up dirt on the DNC and Hunter Biden, period.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
There WAS Russian hackers and social media trolls interfering in the 2016 elections. That's been proven beyond a doubt.

Ukraine isn't about Russia at all. It's about Trump trying to dig up dirt on the DNC and Hunter Biden, period.

Russian operatives in Ukraine were tied to the 2016 hacking.

That's who Trump was going after??!? :)

That was one of the two things he asked Ukraine to look into. The other involves several billion dollars of aid that disappeared after being transferred into the bank that Burismas CEO owns shortly after Bidens son was named to the board of directors, and Biden was the point man that made the call on those dollars.

How many votes did those Russian hackers change? How many people did they keep from voting? How many people did they intimidate into voting a certain way?

Thanks Wayne for dragging Stateside partisan bs into the Canada nice thread
meh i was told black face was the worst thing a person could do. people lost their jobs because of it. well except the people with a D next to their name. its totally different in canada apparently. you can get an endorsement from our former president. hell obama wont even endorse his former vp. but black face was definitely the worst thing ever.

meh i was told black face was the worst thing a person could do. people lost their jobs because of it. well except the people with a D next to their name. its totally different in canada apparently. you can get an endorsement from our former president. hell obama wont even endorse his former vp. but black face was definitely the worst thing ever.

It amazes me that you can't comprehend the optics behind why Obama hasn't endorsed someone. Did you see someone comment something on Facebook asking that question and that's why you keep repeating it?

Last edited:
It amazes me that you can't comprehend the optics behind why Obama hasn't endorsed someone. Did you see someone comment something on Facebook asking that question and that's why you keep repeating it?
biden was his vp. if he was going to endorse anyone, it should be his vp. instead he endorses a guy in another countries election. i get obama wants to save his endorsement for the person that wins the dnc primary. but seriously biden was the vp. if he was a former sec of education or something i could see the hesitation, but biden was the vp.

if you cant find comedy in that, im sorry for you.

biden was his vp. if he was going to endorse anyone, it should be his vp. instead he endorses a guy in another countries election. i get obama wants to save his endorsement for the person that wins the dnc primary. but seriously biden was the vp. if he was a former sec of education or something i could see the hesitation, but biden was the vp.

if you cant find comedy in that, im sorry for you.

Your view of everything is literally at an elementary level. Whatever makes you laugh though.

The guy that wore black face so many times he can't even give an answer if there are more black face costumes exist of him...lol

Typical liberal

Its tradition. And it favors a party that benefits from depressed voter turnout and a distribution of voters that skews on the older side when compared to the general population distribution.

Its tradition. And it favors a party that benefits from depressed voter turnout and a distribution of voters that skews on the older side when compared to the general population distribution.

If it takes you 3-4 weeks to vote, you don't care. Maybe offer voting with fortnite to keep the depressed happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT