ADVERTISEMENT

Capital Gazette newspaper shooting

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
A suspect is in custody after multiple people shot in building that houses the Capital Gazette, a daily newspaper

And Marco Rubio with terrible timing has spent the last 2 days ramping up attacks on journalists and the media to brown nose Trump. What a fall for him, he was once viewed as the Republican Obama/Kennedy to now being a poor mans flip flopping John Kerry that can't take a moral stand on anything.

GTFO. Are you seriously going to the pathetic lengths that the idiots did when blamed Rubio for Parkland? Any critique of journalists is now to blame for when some lunatic turns mass murderer?

By the way- since you morons clearly can’t do a 2 second search, the suspect is an absolute lunatic who has had a personal grudge with this paper since 2013 when his defamation lawsuit was thrown out by the Supreme Court.

And oh- the guys Twitter Page is a nutjob personal rant fest going back to 2014. He was obsessed with a local judge. But nah- it’s totally Rubio.

Reactions: UCFWayne
take a Xanax 85. I didn't say he's personally responsible but it's terrible timing to shit on the press the very morning a newspaper office gets shot up regardless of motive. He's been on a spiral ever since the Parkland kids called him out though, his only consistency is towards the gun lobby

Reactions: NinjaKnight
take a Xanax 85. I didn't say he's personally responsible but it's terrible timing to shit on the press the very morning a newspaper office gets shot up regardless of motive. He's been on a spiral ever since the Parkland kids called him out though, his only consistency is towards the gun lobby

Again- you’re full of shit. He’s the only person who had the balls to go into that fake town hall, amongst the mob, and actually show up. He shouldn’t have tho since there were only idiots there waiting to claim he killed 17 kids.

He’s critical of the press. So what? I am too. It has nothing to do with this shooter today, who by the way had it out for this paper since 2013.

When he starts calling our specific people to target like Maxine Waters did let me know. I noticed you were absent on commenting on her btw

PS- I know exactly where you got your Rubio comments from.

The HuffPo has on their front page an article citing “The Wire” creator, blaming Rubio for today’s shooting and the HuffPo doing everything in their power not to disagree

Sad

Does any Republican ever do wrong to you 85?

Lol now that's a stupid question. Of course not. How do you not remember the #metoo shit show that was his posts on here. Literally every single liberal accusation, even some completely baseless like Takei, and 85 instantly had a new thread on it. But not even a single post by him about Roy Moore. Complete hypocrite.

Does any Republican ever do wrong to you 85?

This is a rather pathetic post in response to Poolside trying to yet again make Rubio out to blame for some killing. Is that what you really believe?

Tell me- where were you in condemning Maxine Waters in her calls to follow and assault conservatives?

Aaaaaand 85 completely deflects away from the question, because he is a shit tier person and massive hypocrite. Politics over religion, family, everything. Just disgusting.

Reactions: MACHater02
A leftist just recently did the largest mass shooting in history at a country music concert, targeting Trump supporters.

So we really don't wanna hear crying from the anti-white racist media when bad things come their way.

The media and the Muslim Mayor of London told whites terror attacks were part and parcel of life in the big city.

Was never a big Milo fan but he had an entertaining run pre pedophile & pre scam.

Rubio is was and always will be a sackless cuck who will shill for whatever Conservatiism, Inc. zogosphere want him to (tough to blame him, gibbs me dat money)

Kamala Harris Jokes on Being in Elevator With Trump: “Does One of Us Have to Come Out Alive?”

The 2020 hopeful really doesn't like the Trump administration.

By NTK Staff
|
04.05.2018 @1:36pm

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), in an appearance on The Ellen Show on Thursday, joked about killing President Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, or Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Host Ellen DeGeneres asked Harris, “If you had to be stuck on an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”
The California senator paused before answering the question.
“Does one of us have to come out alive?” she responded, cracking up at her own joke.

Aside from yet another libtard sjw blm "joking" about killing the president, the liberals think this brown woman supremacist is one of their shining stars.

She was asked who would she prefer to be stuck on an elevator with and Trump was one of the options.

I think she meant to say: "Do both of us have to come out alive?"

If she can't even tell a joke without botching it up, who would trust someone like her with running a country?

Was never a big Milo fan but he had an entertaining run pre pedophile & pre scam.

Rubio is was and always will be a sackless cuck who will shill for whatever Conservatiism, Inc. zogosphere want him to (tough to blame him, gibbs me dat money)

Milo was never interesting or entertaining. He's always has been and remains a douche bag.

Meanwhile this was a angry person who felt slandered by the paper. It had nothing to do with politics, Democratic nor Republican. Though while we are at it, Ban all shot guns....

Aaaaaand 85 completely deflects away from the question, because he is a shit tier person and massive hypocrite. Politics over religion, family, everything. Just disgusting.
And here you go with more plagiarism lol. Chemmie used those words , you thought they were cool , and now you post them as your own On the reg

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Another day, another shooting suspect that set off 1,000 warning signs which no one did anything about. And by suspect I clearly mean Marco Rubio.

"He's a f***** nut job" –woman who says she was stalked by suspect in fatal shooting of 5 people at Capital Gazette in Annapolis…says she warned former police official years ago.."he will be your next mass shooter"

— Jayne Miller (@jemillerwbal) June 29, 2018

Woman who was stalked, harassed, sued, and scared away to another state by suspect in fatal shooting of 5 at Capital Gazette in Annapolis told me he became, for no obvious reason, "fixated" with her..caused her to move 3x, changed her name, and now sleeps with a gun.

Family-Guy-Mentally-Disturbed-Terrorist.jpg

And here you go with more plagiarism lol. Chemmie used those words , you thought they were cool , and now you post them as your own On the reg

Get a life. More deflections from ignorant trumpers, can't handle being called hypocrites so they just deflect. I'm with poolside, been pretty sad watching you throw away your morals and ethics to defend such terrible people like trump and 85.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
your transformation into Angry Trumper has been fascinating to watch.

if it matters for context I used to be a Rubio fan

You involved Rubio in this thread for one reason only- to pathetically get people to think that he incited this guy to kill these journalists.

Another day, another shooting suspect that set off 1,000 warning signs which no one did anything about. And by suspect I clearly mean Marco Rubio.

"He's a f***** nut job" –woman who says she was stalked by suspect in fatal shooting of 5 people at Capital Gazette in Annapolis…says she warned former police official years ago.."he will be your next mass shooter"

Woman who was stalked, harassed, sued, and scared away to another state by suspect in fatal shooting of 5 at Capital Gazette in Annapolis told me he became, for no obvious reason, "fixated" with her..caused her to move 3x, changed her name, and now sleeps with a gun.

You are a fuking nut job, sent death threats over political differences. Maybe we should investigate you?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
He's so angry, and has access to guns as he sells them to third-world despots. Be careful poking the sexually frustrated bear. He might be the next angry, white, male, right-winger, to shoot up a crowd.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
He's so angry, and has access to guns as he sells them to third-world despots. Be careful poking the sexually frustrated bear. He might be the next angry, white, male, right-winger, to shoot up a crowd.

All the warning signs are there. People will point to everyone who have repeatedly called him a f**ing nut job

Aw- are you guys mad that your narrative didn't work out on this one?

You guys were soooo eager to celebrate this guy somehow being tied to Trump. Or any loose fitting conservative outfit.

Besides, we've already established that Ninja is the biggest danger to others on this board. It seems he's still insanely attacking me for things I don't read, based upon how other sane people on this board are responding. Can you recommend a good set of meds for him?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT