ADVERTISEMENT

Cause for Concern

Yaes

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2017
So far there are 14 plays who have opted to redshirt and not play the remainder of the season. Will there be more remains to be seen. Is this a cause of concern? Has Gus lost the team?

I would say the bigger negative is the players leaving are local players from Apopka and Sanford. Makes it tougher next go round to have players from the local schools to commit.

Also doesn't seem to be much talk about John Walker status, he shouldn't play more than 4 games. However, I would think his return next year is not guaranteed either.

Of course but with the redshirt rules mixed with NIL transfer this is the new college football. With the playoffs now bowl games really don't matter other than extra practice.

I would say the bigger negative is the players leaving are local players from Apopka and Sanford. Makes it tougher next go round to have players from the local schools to commit.

Also doesn't seem to be much talk about John Walker status, he shouldn't play more than 4 games. However, I would think his return next year is not guaranteed either.
it is pretty obvious Walker is going to transfer if this coaching staff remains in place

Reactions: Yaes
so i haven't been here for some time now, as a k-state fan we don't play. i thought gus's bus was loaded and said the knights were a b12 dark horse. now they have turned into a dark house. what the hell happened - injuries, transfers, qb?

so i haven't been here for some time now, as a k-state fan we don't play. i thought gus's bus was loaded and said the knights were a b12 dark horse. now they have turned into a dark house. what the hell happened - injuries, transfers, qb?
Gus sucks. His QBs can’t score.

So far there are 14 plays who have opted to redshirt and not play the remainder of the season. Will there be more remains to be seen. Is this a cause of concern? Has Gus lost the team?
14!?! That number seems higher than I thought it was?

Townsend, Wells, Threats, Call, Boomer, Moore. One offensive lineman (Dorsey). Who else am I missing?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT