ADVERTISEMENT

China’s modern day holocaust

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
After throwing them into concentration camps and harvesting organs from them while alive, China is now using imported slave Uyghur labor to work the factories of Major US companies who love to lecture people here about morals and stuff.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Well, at least they arent on the UN human rights council anymore. That ended 52 days ago.

Wonder if Vaporfly 4% and Vaporfly Next% are made in China? Gonna get banned for the olympics one way or another.

is kaep going to take a knee for those slaves making his shoes?

lol jk we all know he wont.

Nike told the Washington Post it was "committed to upholding international labour standards globally" and that its suppliers were "strictly prohibited from using any type of prison, forced, bonded or indentured labor."

Apple also said it was "dedicated to ensuring that everyone in our supply chain is treated with the dignity and respect they deserve", while Dell said it would look into the findings.

[roll]

all these "woke" companies using actual slave labor.

honestly, id love to see our companies shift away from china. maybe they could shift some of their manufacturing to central/south america. then that would boost those countries and less people would be inclined to come here illegally.

Reactions: sk8knight
From Bolton's book.

At the same meeting, Xi also defended China’s construction of camps housing up to 1 million Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang — and Trump signaled his approval. “According to our interpreter,” Bolton writes, “Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do.”

Are we going to go with
1. That didnt happen, Bolton is lying.
2. Trump didn't mean that.
3. China is right to murder and harvest organs from Uighurs

Because we sure as hell aren't going to see any chuds angry that Trump would condone this horrific practice.

Can't wait to see 85 pivot to "well is it really so bad?" Once he finds out Trump approves of China's slave policy.

Dude has the critical thinking skills of a hamster. Utterly incapable of thinking for himself.

Can't wait to see 85 pivot to "well is it really so bad?" Once he finds out Trump approves of China's slave policy.

Dude has the critical thinking skills of a hamster. Utterly incapable of thinking for himself.
Na, 85 isn't touching this thread. He is unable to speak poorly of Trump under any circumstances. He can either ignore the thread or accuse Bolton of making this all up.

Na, 85 isn't touching this thread. He is unable to speak poorly of Trump under any circumstances. He can either ignore the thread or accuse Bolton of making this all up.

Just like he's doing with his Mattis thread.

I desperately want to hear his insane views on Mattis now lmao. The mental gymnastics that must be occuring in his head have to have hit Olympic levels.

@UCFKnight85 has called out China for what’s going on there more than anyone on the planet the last couple years.

Oh and this:
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”
“Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lighthizer-denies-bolton-claim-trump-xi-2020-election

Same quote in the hill: https://thehill.com/policy/internat...n-claim-that-trump-asked-xi-for-election-help

@UCFKnight85 has called out China for what’s going on there more than anyone on the planet the last couple years.

Oh and this:
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”
“Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lighthizer-denies-bolton-claim-trump-xi-2020-election

Same quote in the hill: https://thehill.com/policy/internat...n-claim-that-trump-asked-xi-for-election-help
Call them both to testify and see which one is willing to say it under oath.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Call them both to testify and see which one is willing to say it under oath.

I’d agree with that. I can’t find anything specifically saying he was, but Lighthizer was testifying to a house committee so there’s a decent chance those comments were made under oath already.

Oh and this:

Trump asked for help from China on national tv.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Trump now signs a bill that has been sitting on his desk for weeks condemning the camps. Lol, gotta spin that news once you get busted.

Bolton says that everything Trump did on the foreign stage was done with only one thing in mind: helping his reelection.

And this is news to people??!?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Bolton says that everything Trump did on the foreign stage was done with only one thing in mind: helping his reelection.

And this is news to people??!?

He's willing to sell out American workers in order to benefit himself. Shocking.

Oh and this:

Don't mind the resident insane dolts, they literally change their mind on people as the wind blows, so long as there's something saying something insane about Trump. Nevermind the fact that Bolton had every opportunity to testify during the sham impeachment trial and didn't, he has a book to sell and wanted to keep his stories for publication and not face the scrutiny of cross questioning or people refuting him (like this.

I have no doubt though that these guys will be the first in line to ask Bolton to sign their books.

Don't mind the resident insane dolts, they literally change their mind on people as the wind blows, so long as there's something saying something insane about Trump. Nevermind the fact that Bolton had every opportunity to testify during the sham impeachment trial and didn't, he has a book to sell and wanted to keep his stories for publication and not face the scrutiny of cross questioning or people refuting him (like this.

I have no doubt though that these guys will be the first in line to ask Bolton to sign their books.

Can you tell us your current opinion of former SecDef Mattis?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT