ADVERTISEMENT

China has sold defective test kits all over the world

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CRAZYHOLE DEBATES!!!

No bailouts for cruise operators with stimulus bill.
I'm sure that somehow Trump will be attacked over this.
Trump HAS been attacked over this -- because he's on record as SUPPORTING bailout money for the cruise industry!!!

I challenge any Trump supporters here to give any good reason why the industry should be entitled to bailout money.
Fun challenge. I mean, literally nobody here has voiced support for bailing them out, so it's quite the challenge.
Yet YOU wrote: "I'm sure that somehow Trump will be attacked over this."
Which you immediately followed up with an attack on him.
Aaaarugh!!!!

YOU wrote: "I'm sure that somehow Trump will be attacked over this" AFTER a post that indicated there was NO bail out the cruise line in the bill. Wouldn't that quote mean you were sure someone would criticize him for NOT bailing out the cruise lines???

This is how The Rock must have felt trying to have an intelligent pre-match discussion with that jabronie, Mankind.

Reactions: Crazyhole
WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CRAZYHOLE DEBATES!!!

Aaaarugh!!!!

YOU wrote: "I'm sure that somehow Trump will be attacked over this" AFTER a post that indicated there was NO bail out the cruise line in the bill. Wouldn't that quote mean you were sure someone would criticize him for NOT bailing out the cruise lines???

This is how The Rock must have felt trying to have an intelligent pre-match discussion with that jabronie, Mankind.
Literally your best post ever

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT