ADVERTISEMENT

China has the next pandemic on deck

Good thing we just cut funding to the world health organization funding.

What do those libtard scientists know? They probably think climate change is real and that the earth is more than 6,000 years old.

We were very lucky with Covid-19. The next virus could make the human race extinct. Just think of that. Possible? Why not?

Reactions: AAC6800
I'm willing to bet this isn't real. China sees how much we panic and turn on each other in the face of a deadly new disease so they're trying to keep our tensions high.

I'm willing to bet this isn't real. China sees how much we panic and turn on each other in the face of a deadly new disease so they're trying to keep our tensions high.
We need to cut them off 100%. Start making EVERYTHING HERE. I don’t want another plane going or coming from there ever again. Let’s have a Cold War. Nobody will miss them.

Let China Disney function independently through corespondents. Let them hire their own people. Sell it to them. Shut that down as well. I don’t care. Apparently, we still fly people to and from there

We need to cut them off 100%. Start making EVERYTHING HERE. I don’t want another plane going or coming from there ever again. Let’s have a Cold War. Nobody will miss them.

Let China Disney function independently through corespondents. Let them hire their own people. Sell it to them. Shut that down as well. I don’t care. Apparently, we still fly people to and from there
Why do you hate Capitalism?

Agree completely. Not only do they not share our values, they actively work to undermine us. We need to completely cut ties with them and align strongly with India and Indonesia.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Time to delete Chi-Na and start over. I mean with these pandemics they are trying to erase their own population anyway

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I love Capitalism. I just love college football, my investments and hate pandemics much more.

You know this isn’t the last pandemic, right?

The "free market" should be able to handle it, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT