ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Brown just hanging out in Paris

I guess true. The #metoo has left off rap music which is the most anti women. Super soak dat ho seems to be appropriate. Baby it's cold outside...nope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Many rappers don't say the shit they used to due in large part to movements like me too.

For Chris's sake, he'd better hope the race card plays in France like it does in the U.S., because French prisons aren't the country clubs that our prisons are.

His best bet is to claim he is a Muslim . Which he will get a culture pass because Islam encourages rape and violence against women

You know things are pretty bad for the Red Hats when a thread about a Black singer being arrested for rape is the big, "go to" topic for the day. :)

Lordy...we have to switch everything to a trump debate?

Never mentioned his race. The dude raped a girl and your worried about skin color.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
I guess true. The #metoo has left off rap music which is the most anti women. Super soak dat ho seems to be appropriate. Baby it's cold outside...nope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
They haven't, but they are focused more on Don Henley and similarly in priority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT