ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Hardwick latest victim of #MeToo

crambone

Golden Knight
Nov 27, 2007
good riddance. Guy was a complete douche and I couldn’t watch anything he did. Glad his career is effectively over.

This seems like the most dubious claim so far, but who knows. Well, maybe Aziz's was worse. The bar for proof is so low that this is dangerous. You want to get real creeps and rapists out, but you also need to be able to separate victims from scorned exes.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
This seems like the most dubious claim so far, but who knows. Well, maybe Aziz's was worse. The bar for proof is so low that this is dangerous. You want to get real creeps and rapists out, but you also need to be able to separate victims from scorned exes.
Very truff ... But you gotta love when the libtards eat their own.

I hd to look this guy up to see who he is but it’s incredible- one allegation and within 24 hours he’s been fired, everyone has cut ties with him, and he’s now a pariah

No one even bothered to stop and suggest that more investigation is needed before labeling the guy a rapist

How about the GF is insecure, bi-polar and sees a shrink 3 times a week about her self-proclaimed "daddy issues".

Victim is right title here. It's cases like this that seriously discredit #MeToo.

I hd to look this guy up to see who he is but it’s incredible- one allegation and within 24 hours he’s been fired, everyone has cut ties with him, and he’s now a pariah

No one even bothered to stop and suggest that more investigation is needed before labeling the guy a rapist

Pretty much 90% of the Title IX cases on college campuses these days. Kids get drunk and hook up .... girl gets mad and turns him in .... boy gets kicked out of school and labeled a rapist. Investigation takes a year to figure out they were both drunk idiots.

Pretty much 90% of the Title IX cases on college campuses these days. Kids get drunk and hook up .... girl gets mad and turns him in .... boy gets kicked out of school and labeled a rapist. Investigation takes a year to figure out they were both drunk idiots.
In the prequel, young versions of drugged up cucked boomer morons without spines raised that generation teaching them it was OK to be a degenerate.

It’s not even “girl gets mad.” Many times, the girls talk to someone third party about the situation and that person either convinces them that any second thoughts mean you should report it as rape or they just report it themselves. Then there is very little to no due process in the school’s investigation and any findings by the kangaroo court stick with that person forever, no matter the eventual outcome.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It's not even rape dude. It's more like so and so touched my shoulder 40 years ago, and I've been scared ever since. :eek:

Oh hey look - turns out I was onto something. And Happy Hands.

AMC actually did an investigation, hired a law firm, and they determined these claims to be apparent BS and Hardwick is returning to host The Talking Dead.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...return-talking-dead-amc-investigation-1129835

And surprise, that cvnt Kathy Griffin is screaming afoul. Even after the investigation. Is that all it takes now, one person to allude to sexual misconduct and it's automatic gospel? This country is so messed up.

And surprise, that cvnt Kathy Griffin is screaming afoul. Even after the investigation. Is that all it takes now, one person to allude to sexual misconduct and it's automatic gospel? This country is so messed up.

When you've called for the decapitation of President Trump, you're free to do whatever you wish and be cheered anyways by the leftie lunatic Hollywood crowds.

Yes, anonymous, college men have it 100x worse than celebrities.

I used to defend Kathy Griffin after the mid '00s Christian thing, and said she had every right to assert the 1st Amendment, as any comedian should.

But once she started misconstruing Trump sending the Secret Service after her (hey, Kathy, Ted Nugget got visits for far less), and not owning up to what she is doing, I lost all respect for her.

I had to explain to my Canadian and European friends how much Griffin is literally full of sh-- when she talks about the Secret Service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT