ADVERTISEMENT

ChrisKnight06 needs our help

btbones

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2007
Beautiful northwest volusia county Florida
I’m start with a brief synopsis of his medical situation. Chris started out with back pain for several months. Then suddenly one day he found himself on the ground and unable to walk. He was rushed to the hospital where they discovered a tumor on his spine. Surgery removed as much of the tumor as they could. He’s currently battled his way back to walking with the assistance of a walker. The pathology reports came back with the diagnosis of an aggressive fast moving form of lymphoma. A better description of it is available in the link below. He is currently in the hospital in Denver for 6 days of inpatient chemo in Denver ( he currently lives in Colorado Springs) and obviously has a long battle ahead. But he’s ready for it. He’s got the most positive attitude imaginable and is ready to fight and beat this.

Chris is not one to share something like this or ask for help but please do whatever you can. If you can’t donate to the go fund me send him good vibes, thoughts, prayers, whatever you believe in that can give him support and comfort. If anyone deserves it he does. I would say I love him like a brother, but that would be inaccurate in a sense. I love him because he is my brother. He has been ever since we met up about halfway down memory mall the day of The Bounce House grand opener against Texas. We’ve shared lots of football, life, beer, whiskey, laughs and even some tears since then. He’s as good a human being and friend as a man could ever ask for. If anyone deserves our help as a community it’s him.

I apologize for the ucfbs rambling style novel and for infusing my personal feelings here. I know this post is all over the map and probably difficult to read but I’m still trying to wrap my mind around this. Please help him anyway you can. The link is below despite rivals making it appear to be plain text

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.