ADVERTISEMENT

Church Tailgate

Chalko

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2011
Has anyone tailgated at the church across the street from the stadium? Getting a pretty good group together and thinking about giving it a shot.

Isn't that a Methodist church? Do they allow drinking? Do you have to agree with Weslyan theology? That personal holiness thing seems like some kind of scan to keep them coming back. Good luck.

Ive been there once visiting the family of a buddy of mine. No problems with drinking and they gave out free hot dogs at the front of the entrance. Pretty good deal for $20 I think

Reactions: Chalko
Isn't that a Methodist church? Do they allow drinking? Do you have to agree with Weslyan theology? That personal holiness thing seems like some kind of scan to keep them coming back. Good luck.

Methodists drink. It’s the Baptists that would string you up

Holiness theology in the Methodist Church was big in early 1900s. It was actually the forerunner of the Pentecostal church. The Methodist church embraces Grace. I can tell your a student of this stuff :) Nowadays, the Methodist church is very contemporary. As far as the drinking stuff is concerned, the Bible frowns on drunkedness; NOT demonizing socializing with class. Speaking of class, we should always pick up our garbage when we're done tailgating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT