ADVERTISEMENT

Clear Bag Policy: Brighthouse Stadium

The image is a bit misleading. Not just clear bags, but small purses are allowed.

image_handler.aspx

There are a lot of families with diaper bags. Going to get interesting with them. I mean an infant needs at least one change of clothes, bottle, multiple diapers, snack.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
My newborn will be 14 weeks old for his first UCF game on Sept 3. No diaper bags is going to be ruff. Do they even have changing tables anywhere in the stadium? On the bright side, atleast it is a night game so we do not have the heat / sun to deal with.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
It would make a lot more sense if they could sell beer. Then at least the policy would generate vender revenue.

My newborn will be 14 weeks old for his first UCF game on Sept 3. No diaper bags is going to be ruff. Do they even have changing tables anywhere in the stadium? On the bright side, atleast it is a night game so we do not have the heat / sun to deal with.
You're bringing a 3 month old to a sporting event? No babysitters where you guys live? What kind of hearing protection are you bringing for them?

No Fanny Packs!!!! We can all forget the Big 12 Endorsement from Disney now.

You're bringing a 3 month old to a sporting event? No babysitters where you guys live? What kind of hearing protection are you bringing for them?

You don't need hearing protection. It isn't like going to nascar and there are changing tables in the bathroom if I remember right from years ago.

It is fine taking an infant to a game. It is years 1-3 that get difficult when they want to run around.

Reactions: G-Knight
Yes, they do have ample changing tables. Kind of pointless, though, if they are discouraging bring little ones to games by not allowing diaper bags.

Well it's not like the majority of the football fan population has kids in diapers. Just saying, can't cater to EVERYBODY. More safe? I'm down.

A friend made a good point, they outta give out free clear bags for canned goods or sell them for a few bucks and get a schedule magnet or something.

I swear we have the whiniest fans.

Well it's not like the majority of the football fan population has kids in diapers. Just saying, can't cater to EVERYBODY. More safe? I'm down.

A friend made a good point, they outta give out free clear bags for canned goods or sell them for a few bucks and get a schedule magnet or something.

We do have whining fans, but clearly the no diaper bags is going to be an issue for many. Take a look how many strollers are checked in before the game. They should leave diaper bags alone assuming you're walking in with an infant.

They had this rule in place for 2 years at RayJay. It ended before the 2015 season so things are back to normal. Our son was 1 & 2 years old when this happened and we had ample room for all of his stuff.

USF did send one bag per season ticket account so my wife and I have 4 total. We could only bring in one per person but pretty much everything fit in one anyway.

We still have our bags but don't use them anymore because we don't have to. Some people still bring them in, though.

Well, looks like I spoke too soon. The clear bag policy is back in effect for RayJay for this year. P

"...we have the whiniest fans." Other fans might be as vocal if they had to adhere to childlike requirements of scheduling a "parking spot" for their tailgating tent, amongst others, while trying to have fun and support their team at the COLLEGE LEVEL. The next requirement will be that file into the stadium in a single line. If you touch your neighbor you go to the end of the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT