ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching options

Frost won't go to the gators. If he does not come to Nebraska I bet he stays at UCF for a couple years. He is better off with you in every way until he comes home. In my opinion.
You can stay in hell since that's all you know

You are right not many people go north to retire. If he comes back it would be because he's from here and feels something for the program.

I'm not talking about retiring. People don't move to Orlando to retire. That's South Florida and the Villages. Orlando is where young people move to from places like Nebraska, Ohio, Iowa and the northeast. I understand your "you gotta be from Nebraska to understand" thing, but I will say you are making a mistake in discounting our "you have to have moved to Orlando from somewhere else to understand" thing. And it is really a thing.

I moved to Orlando from the Northeast to attend UCF. I spent 18 years there. I loved it. Then I moved again. To a totally different place that wasn't Florida or the northeast. It's not the end game for everyone to go home. Not even people from Nebraska.If I ever move again, it will be back to Orlando and NOT the northeast.

Reactions: Miltonian
I have spent time where you are. That life draining humidity is more like hell than where I am.
Good, well Frost and his wife like it in Florida, so go take a pitchfork and put it through your eyeballs and if brains come out, then you can have him

Good, well Frost and his wife like it in Florida, so go take a pitchfork and put it through your eyeballs and if brains come out, then you can have him
At least when you go swimming here nothing trys to eat you.
You guys a really vicious you know.

So here's my question ...

Q: How many people thought we were going to get a Scott Frost?

I.e., This "problem" will take care of itself.

E.g., if Frost leaves, every coordinator at a top P5 will be sending their resumès in.

Until then, Frost is our HC now, and for the foreseeable future. He is family now. He is UCF. And when he decides to leave ...

The top P5 coordinators will apply, and Danny will sort them out, just like with Frost.

And most specifically ...

The last thing I want to see is anyone saying a name like "Babers" again.

No need to have this thread. Close it down.

Reactions: BG_Knightmare
Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Not sure I "expect" anything but could hope for a little more wit and a little less name calling. I like to be entertained by the back and forth, not cringe at the lack of imagination.

In case you didn't know, there is a feature called the "ignore" function. It allows you to set specific people to ignore. I suggest you take advantage of it.

Seems to me that you could take a bit of your own advise.
giphy.gif

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Assuming SFi s gone.....I like to see UCF get another P5 coordinator who runs the up tempo offense. The players are in place....so get the same type of coach as SF and do what it takes to pay him and keep the staff intact. Any names to consider? ( ok some will add names that arent realistic....be ready)

Last edited:
That's like saying human crap is more entertaining than dog crap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT