ADVERTISEMENT

Cobra Kai Series Appreciation

1ofTheseKnights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Oct 19, 2006
The Cobra Kai series on YouTube Red is fantastic.

Picks up 30 years after the end of the first movie. Does a wonderful job of bits of nostalgia & humor. Kind of reminded me of telling Little Red Riding Hood from the wolf’s perspective. I don’t see how the series doesn’t get multiple seasons & continued acclaim. I can’t stand most “programming” but this was really fun. It would have been so easy to murder (like the original Star Wars trilogy has been murdered, RIP)

There are reasons it’s got the great reviews it does.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/cobra_kai/s01/

The Cobra Kai series on YouTube Red is fantastic.

Picks up 30 years after the end of the first movie. Does a wonderful job of bits of nostalgia & humor. Kind of reminded me of telling Little Red Riding Hood from the wolf’s perspective. I don’t see how the series doesn’t get multiple seasons & continued acclaim. I can’t stand most “programming” but this was really fun. It would have been so easy to murder (like the original Star Wars trilogy has been murdered, RIP)

There are reasons it’s got the great reviews it does.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/cobra_kai/s01/
i will have to check this out

The only problem is YouTube Red. I already have Netflix, Hulu, and PS Vue. I’m not going to sign up for another streaming service.

The only problem is YouTube Red. I already have Netflix, Hulu, and PS Vue. I’m not going to sign up for another streaming service.
Oh damn, i thought this was on Netflix, never mind. Same boat as you. I have PS Vue and a shared Netflix.

Maybe I will look on Terrarium TV for it...

I was definitely on the F YouTube Red bandwagon. But they throw you a free month.

Also google play music = YouTube Red (nifty two for 1) so it has me strongly considering a switch from Spotify which I was thinking about anyway since my Capital One half off Spotify is up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT