ADVERTISEMENT

College Football starts THIS SATURDAY... woot!

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Saturday, Aug. 27

Austin Peay at Western Kentucky | 12 p.m. | CBSSN
Nebraska vs. Northwestern (Dublin, Ireland) | 12:30 p.m. | FOX
Idaho State at UNLV | 3:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Stephen F. Austin vs. Jacksonville State (Montgomery, Alabama) | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
UConn at Utah State | 4 p.m. | FS1
Wyoming at Illinois | 4 p.m. | Big Ten Network
Duquesne at Florida State | 5 p.m. | ACC Network
Charlotte at Florida Atlantic | 7 p.m. | CBSSN
Howard vs. Alabama State (Atlanta) | 7 p.m. | ESPN
Morehead State at Mercer | 7 p.m. | ESPN+
Florida A&M at North Carolina | 8:15 p.m. | ACC Network
North Texas at UTEP | 9 p.m. | Stadium
Nevada at New Mexico State | 10 p.m. | ESPN2
Vanderbilt at Hawai'i | 10:30 p.m. | CBSSN

Can't say any of these matchups move the needle but I'm jonesing for some football. Def will be checking out the Nebraska game.

Reactions: tjb74
Saturday, Aug. 27

The Alabama State game is intriguing because Gus recruited, signed, and developed redshirt freshman quarterback Dematrius Davis of North Shore (TX) HS will be making his first collegiate start.

The Alabama State game is intriguing because Gus recruited, signed, and developed redshirt freshman quarterback Dematrius Davis of North Shore (TX) HS will be making his first collegiate start.

Wow! where did you find that nugget of info.

Saturday, Aug. 27

Austin Peay at Western Kentucky | 12 p.m. | CBSSN
Nebraska vs. Northwestern (Dublin, Ireland) | 12:30 p.m. | FOX
Idaho State at UNLV | 3:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Stephen F. Austin vs. Jacksonville State (Montgomery, Alabama) | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
UConn at Utah State | 4 p.m. | FS1
Wyoming at Illinois | 4 p.m. | Big Ten Network
Duquesne at Florida State | 5 p.m. | ACC Network
Charlotte at Florida Atlantic | 7 p.m. | CBSSN
Morehead State at Mercer | 7 p.m. | ESPN+
Florida A&M at North Carolina | 8:15 p.m. | ACC Network
North Texas at UTEP | 9 p.m. | Stadium
Nevada at New Mexico State | 10 p.m. | ESPN2
Vanderbilt at Hawai'i | 10:30 p
Can't say any of these matchups move the needle but I'm jonesing for some football. Def will be checking out the Nebraska game.
Same. But I’m still planning to watch as many games as possible. College football is back baby!

I haven’t taken a deep dive at any of the lines yet, what picks do you all like? The Louisville -4 @ Syracuse looks kind of good. They mopped the floor with em end of last year, 41-3.

I will be watching as much CFB games as possible too. Can’t wait, bring on the MACtion baby!

Reactions: Knight Strength
Reactions: Knight Strength
Wowww. I knew Nebraska was largely hopeless and that if you could remove the storyline, UCF was a better fit for a coach like Frost, but this was way worse than I ever expected the return of the prodigal son to go. I don't specifically wish ill on Scott, but the holier than thou corn fans we had to deal with deserve this.

Last edited:
It was pretty obvious that that one score game stat really got into his head with that onside kick call. A horrific decision that swung the balance of the game. I was really rooting for him to succeed but that right there is a fireable offense.

Wowww. I knew Nebraska was largely hopeless and that if you could remove the storyline, UCF was a better fit for a coach like Frost, but this was way worse than I ever expected the return of the prodigal son to go. I don't specifically wish ill on Scott, but the holier than thou corn fans we had to deal with deserve this.
I love it! Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Reactions: PositYourself
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT