ADVERTISEMENT

College Gameday Friday’s show

Desmond Howard said sometimes the energy falls off after one hour. Ummm, don't think that's gonna happen. We're too excited to have the chance and blow it on national tv.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Desmond Howard said sometimes the energy falls off after one hour. Ummm, don't think that's gonna happen. We're too excited to have the chance and blow it on national tv.
I don't think they realize how hard UCF goes, don't know if it's still at the same level with the current students but if it hasn't changed we only take a backseat to FSU in that department

Reactions: Mikesi and UCFBS
I don't think they realize how hard UCF goes, don't know if it's still at the same level with the current students but if it hasn't changed we only take a backseat to FSU in that department
Um, we take a back seat to fsu in absolutely NO department.

Reactions: Mikesi
Um, we take a back seat to fsu in absolutely NO department.
[laughing] I'm just being objective. All Florida schools know how to party but FSU is really wild. UCF 2nd and ahead of UF in my experience. UF has the Swamp but their tailgate and party scene is underwhelming. Memory Mall is the best Tailgating setup/scene in the State.

Last edited:
Anybody have a link to watch the taping of Friday’s show? Stuck at work and forgot to set the dvr.

You mean FAMU's Engineering College?! ;)

No, I'm serious!

I was shocked to hear they are still sharing a program. When I was applying in '86, it was year 1 and literally EVERY Engineering class was at FAMU, but paying FSU fees.....

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT