ADVERTISEMENT

College GameDay today

ReturnOf

Bronze Knight
Jan 6, 2008
I see several UCF signs including a big Knightro one.

One segment included expanding playoffs. Herbstreit trying to save face giving UCF the win big at Memphis.

Reactions: Mikesi
Scott Frost interview- 20 players so far have left program since December?? That’s crazy. He also said they may not be done cleaning house.

Reactions: UCF TAX
Its hard for ESPN to be dismissive and ignore us when so many people are taking notice. All we have to do is stay focused and keeping winning and not take any game for granted!
If we keep winning, they'll release another hit piece on our schedule soon. There have been two in the last month. Their mouthpieces are pretty good about knocking us whenever possible too, so I'm skeptical about this morning. It's like an abusive husband telling his wife nice things. You have a hard time believing it.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
If we keep winning, they'll release another hit piece on our schedule soon. There have been two in the last month. Their mouthpieces are pretty good about knocking us whenever possible too, so I'm skeptical about this morning. It's like an abusive husband telling his wife nice things. You have a hard time believing it.

ESPN owns the rights to broadcast the CFI, they clearly are not partial. One of their talking heads said it perfectly a few days ago (I think it may have been Pollack) when he referenced they were charged with selecting teams for the CFI that people wanted to see. Let's face it, the CFI is not there to determine a college football national champion. It is a made for TV event in place to make big $$$ for ESPN.

p7g4l.jpg

33ndmr5.jpg

2rcverp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Psycho Jim
ESPN owns the rights to broadcast the CFI, they clearly are not partial. One of their talking heads said it perfectly a few days ago (I think it may have been Pollack) when he referenced they were charged with selecting teams for the CFI that people wanted to see. Let's face it, the CFI is not there to determine a college football national champion. It is a made for TV event in place to make big $$$ for ESPN.

But wouldn't those huge UCF TV numbers, we so often like to brag about, mean more dollars for them?

Scott Frost interview- 20 players so far have left program since December?? That’s crazy. He also said they may not be done cleaning house.
Wow. A lot of it must be real hush hush or it’s been so spread out that hardly anybody noticed that it’s been that many. Probably a lot of players who weren’t going to be a factor anyway

Reactions: Knight Strength
But wouldn't those huge UCF TV numbers, we so often like to brag about, mean more dollars for them?
I agree. I think an undefeated UCF on a 25 game win streak would draw huge number. Even if many of them are rooting for UCF to get “dusted”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT