ADVERTISEMENT

Comedians avoiding College Campuses

Seinfeld was right- kids on campuses today are little shit PC crusaders who think that reading the HuffPo and drinking organic lattes makes them oracles of righteousness. Not to say college students haven't always been like this, but it's definitely worse now than it's ever been.

According to college kids today: Everyone is racist. Everything is offensive.

Cheers, America. Our future leads are giant puss wads.

It's true. The younger generation has been brainwashed by the PC libtards that rule our college campuses. The PC movement has caused more harm than good.

Loved this quote
“Dear you little shit, I’m sure you’re busy with your new letter explaining astrophysics to Stephen Hawking and giving jump shot pointers to Steph Curry, but try to get a clue.”

Reactions: crambone
I do love that letter that that 20-year old nitwit wrote to Huff Po. regarding Seinfeld. Classic.

I don't know if that was more amazing than the fact that Bill Maher had Ann Coulter on his show. It's a tossup.

does every one remember when SGA brought bill to UCF and he was telling us jokes about vietnam? really?

8a38c3872264cd54fb386e4d7a37e2a12eceb2c3e471930479982f76bb71af43.jpg

does every one remember when SGA brought bill to UCF and he was telling us jokes about vietnam? really?

Vietnam is one of the funniest events in our history. Everyone I know who went over there smoked copious amount of dope, drank, and played find Charlie. It's a hoot.

Was the joke about how he manipulated his way into dodging the draft?

Seinfeld was right- kids on campuses today are little shit PC crusaders who think that reading the HuffPo and drinking organic lattes makes them oracles of righteousness. Not to say college students haven't always been like this, but it's definitely worse now than it's ever been.

Yes, every college student today fits the false image you have in your head of how every liberal behaves. It's true.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Yes, every college student today fits the false image you have in your head of how every liberal behaves. It's true.

I'm just happy that I had the first 17-18 years of my kids lives to immunize them against the PC brainwashing that the college professors were going to administer. I am happy to say that my kids are not giant puss wads.

lulz

It's not a false image. Just look at you- you're offended at most everything and are constantly in fear of the GOP boogeyman.

I'm just happy that I had the first 17-18 years of my kids lives to immunize them against the PC brainwashing that the college professors were going to administer. I am happy to say that my kids are not giant puss wads.

And those type of kids will be the future leaders. Not the whiny little bitches. They'll still be whiny little bitches when they're 50 and still a secretary because they got a degree in North Korean Art History and are still paying student loans.

So tell me more about me and how all liberals are. It's a hoot learning how you mind operates.

For one, they think that the GOP is somehow responsible for "driving people from Christianity".

LOL

Yet ur on ur soapbox for the PC Police to take down the Confederate flag

When I went thro UCF they had a female band dressed in lingerie perfom, I'm guessing the whiners on campus would never let them on campus now-a-days. Of course they let the other extreme on campus too, a religious guy who wouldn't even look a girls in short skirts- he held a book in front of his eyes to hide the Temptation. Anyone remember him? Anyone remember when college was about making up your own mind instead of being afraid that someone who is opposed to your view might say a word? Someone afraid of listening to an opposing view obviously is someone who has little brain power to actually think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT