ADVERTISEMENT

Comparing Virginia Tech's & ODU series to situation w/UF

SkiDog291

Silver Knight
May 29, 2001
O-Town!
Tech originally signed a 2-1 w/ODU years ago. Since then, they have now extended the series for 4 additional games, 2 in Blacksburg and 2 in Norfolk. UCF has already played UF twice in the swamp without a return game in Orlando. Why can't UF agree to the same agreement between UCF?

Here is what Tech's AD said, "“I think it makes perfect sense to play an in-state school that’s up and coming,” said Ballein, a former coach at Wilson and Western Branch high schools."

“Old Dominion’s program has generated a lot of excitement in that area,” Ballein said. “When they move into a new stadium, it’s going to grow even more. I’ve always thought that a football program there would be successful and they’ve been very successful.”

Interesting you don't hear the same sentiments from the arrogant prick Stricklin.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Tech originally signed a 2-1 w/ODU years ago. Since then, they have now extended the series for 4 additional games, 2 in Blacksburg and 2 in Norfolk. UCF has already played UF twice in the swamp without a return game in Orlando. Why can't UF agree to the same agreement between UCF?

Here is what Tech's AD said, "“I think it makes perfect sense to play an in-state school that’s up and coming,” said Ballein, a former coach at Wilson and Western Branch high schools."

“Old Dominion’s program has generated a lot of excitement in that area,” Ballein said. “When they move into a new stadium, it’s going to grow even more. I’ve always thought that a football program there would be successful and they’ve been very successful.”

Interesting you don't hear the same sentiments from the arrogant prick Stricklin.

Gator fans have always felt their sh!t don't stink.

Reactions: Mikesi
Plain and simple. We are a threat to the Gators. What if we beat them?? That has to hurt their recruiting at least a little

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT