ADVERTISEMENT

congrats on the win

Thanks! Amazing win vs Illinois. Geez. 63-0
Hope you guys beat NGEbraska at home and put them at 4-8 again

They are talking about a bowl game this year and how Akron robbed them

Delusional

How would have Akron helped, they're 4-7...?
I know. That’s why they are delusional. Some of the dumbest posters. I guess they want to play 13 games and beat Iowa to become bowl eligible. They don’t realize that they played BCU instead. :joy:

Delusional
They replaced Akron with Bethune Cookman. Which was an even easier win.

Thanks! Us fans in the stands certainly did our part! I can barely talk today!

Delusional
yeah and they replaced them with a FCS team. a real challenge for a team that Frost said before the season that he said could be playing for the BT Championship.

Reactions: Mikesi

Delusional
the best part is that the return 8 starters on Offense and 8 starters on defense.

if things click just right they could start 3 US Army AA on defense.

the best part is that the return 8 starters on Offense and 8 starters on defense.

if things click just right they could start 3 US Army AA on defense.
I’m sorry. I didn’t get it. NGEbraska is returning that many starters? Is that a good thing?

Last edited:
I’m sorry. I didn’t get it. NGEbraska is returning that many starters? Is that a good thing?
Iowa returns those starters and Nebraska fans are so sure that Iowa is going to fall to the bottom of the West while they start winning the West and compete for the BT Championships. this is their destiny now that Frosty is their coach.

sorry for the confusion.

They have 2 less wins than he had in season 1 at UCF. If he wins this week, he’s only 1 shy. I get some people still hate him, but if you don’t see what’s happening in Lincoln, it’s because you don’t want to.

That said, I still don’t see Nebraska going undefeated next year or anything. But the B10 West is a posssibility. I mean, friggin Northwestern won it this year.

Iowa returns those starters and Nebraska fans are so sure that Iowa is going to fall to the bottom of the West while they start winning the West and compete for the BT Championships. this is their destiny now that Frosty is their coach.

sorry for the confusion.
Got it! Thanks for clarifying. I see the bashing on the message boards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT