ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy theory Re Yesterdays game

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Everyone loves a great conspiracy theory , this is not one of them. 😆 Every team the conference can put into a bowl game ,the Conference gets some coin and exposure. You had two teams needing their 6th win yesterday to get over that hump. One of those teams will be facing potentially a team headed for the conference championship in their last game and the other will be facing likely the worst team in the conference in their final game .

Now I don't know if Yormark puts a call out to the officiating crew or not,but I heard he was nearby at the amazing BBQ restaurant meeting with the crew and said ,fellas, if yall can keep Texas Tech in the game and give them a nudge to get that 6 win for them.this week , that would be great. You just have to make enough calls to slow down and stall UCF. Do that and you can have all.the brisket you want. Next week we need to make sure to slow down Houston to get UCF bowl eligible. Whada say guys? All you can eat brisket ?

My theory is this I dont know what what went down because they hosed Kobe on crucial drives . I have another theory that Yormark put remote controlled electro magnets in the foot balls used by Boomer when he kicked the missed FGs and PAT while also magnetizing the goal post in opposite polarity of the ball those making the ball divert away from the post . It's gotta be that!

I got no proof other than motive. Nudge the game to get Texas Tech this week and get UCF in next week. This way nobody is eliminated. More BigXII bowl eligible teams .

For reals , we lost the game because of a number factors not the refs alone . I do believe they did influence the game though .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News