ADVERTISEMENT

Could CJ Worton Come to UCF?

That is a lot of hate for a kid who wanted to play football at a top level program.

is Frost even interested? haven't seen his tape

And he might not be worth it since this coaching staff seems to have no problem recruiting talented WRs to hold a scholarship spot for a guy that I'm pretty sure has had some off the field issues in Gainesville

Maybe he could play OL. But really, I doubt we need him. Forgot about Pig Howard. It reminds me of Chris Giacone QB- another legacy who chose Miss. St, I think, probably would have started at UCF during our lean QB years. Never got on the field at Miss, then went to I think Mich. same thing, and finally wound up never playing at Nebraska.

That is a lot of hate for a kid who wanted to play football at a top level program.
Not that much hate, but we were as much of a top level program as UF was when he was being recruited. I wanted him to choose UCF pretty badly back then

Last edited:
Not that much hate, but we were as much of a top level program as UF was when he was being recruited. I wanted him to choose UCF pretty badly back then
Heck, who cares about his past.....if he's any good, and can help UCF....come on in! Let him walk on!

Perhaps we could add both Wortons to the staff and then send them on the recruiting circuit as a real-life cautionary tale -- come to Orlando and ball like J.J. or rot on the bench in Gainesville like C.J.

Reactions: KnightLife1

Agree, besides that why should the kid be expected to follow his brother? I have 3 brothers, 2 are carpenters, and one was a Jr vice prez at Fla State and now is getting his doctorate. I have been a small business man for 30 years and wouldn't trade places with any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT