ADVERTISEMENT

COVID Deaths Per Million People - By Country (disfavored fact by the media)

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Seems to be our horrible President, horrible health care system, horrible private sector health delivery, horrible hospitals, horrible medical infrastructure, and horrible everything else is holding up pretty well against these European Utopias of government health care.

We're basically on par w/ Switzerland and doing heads and shoulders better than every other large economy in Europe, minus Germany.

Of course you really won't see this on any media report since they find it much more entertaining to broadcast "1M COVID cases, worst in world!" as a way to beat the right drum to the idiots who can't account for population size.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Belgium 7,924 11.42 693.74
Spain 25,428 46.72 544.22
Italy 29,079 60.43 481.19
United Kingdom 28,734 66.49 432.16
France 25,180 66.99 375.89
Netherlands 5,082 17.23 294.93
Sweden 2,769 10.18 271.92
Ireland 1,319 4.85 271.76
United States 68,826 327.17 210.37
Switzerland 1,784 8.52 209.47

Seems to be our horrible President, horrible health care system, horrible private sector health delivery, horrible hospitals, horrible medical infrastructure, and horrible everything else is holding up pretty well...
Holy Sh*t! Are you kidding me??!? We're "holding up pretty well"??!?

That's an interesting way to spin 70K American COVID-19 deaths. And sadly, the worst is yet to come--I wonder how 85 will spin our triple-digit death toll as a big Trump success this fall?

Color me shocked that Mr Delusional responds completely out of context.

My bad. I could have sworn we were talking about COVID-19 deaths.

You've all told us, nonstop, that we're doing a horrible job comparatively to those awesome EU nations with that awesome government paid healthcare. These numbers prove that is utter bullshit and wrong. We're pacing Switzerland who allegedly has the wealthiest and best health care in Europe.

Just reminding you guys that your narrative doesn't hold up when actual context is applied, something you routinely avoid.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You've all told us, nonstop, that we're doing a horrible job comparatively to those awesome EU nations with that awesome government paid healthcare. These numbers prove that is utter bullshit and wrong. We're pacing Switzerland who allegedly has the wealthiest and best health care in Europe.

Just reminding you guys that your narrative doesn't hold up when actual context is applied, something you routinely avoid.
Nothing is ever good enough for people with TDS

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You've all told us, nonstop, that we're doing a horrible job comparatively to those awesome EU nations with that awesome government paid healthcare.
WTF? Nice strawman to justify your dumbshit "Trump is really doing a fine job" bullsh*t.

The numbers aren't bad without these democratic states. Probably fudged numbers up there. Remember Cuomo telling the rest of the country it was coming for them in 3 weeks? Hummm....

Strange we were supposed to have 460,000 people hospitalized in Florida last week. Pardon me for not believing jack with projections.

No, we should definitely believe the projections and then heap praise on Trump for the actual numbers being so low. No reason to move the goalposts. He saved thousands of lives.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
No, we should definitely believe the projections and then heap praise on Trump for the actual numbers being so low. No reason to move the goalposts. He saved thousands of lives.
Give it up, Crazy. No need to wait to 'begin' the November election campaigns. Trump has already lost his reelection bid with the wussy way he's handled this coronavirus pandemic.

There's a reason why every poll shows the ratings of individual democrat and republican governors way higher than the POTUS. Kind of weird since this is a national pandemic, don't you think?

Trump's desperation to jump-start the economy is only going to make a bad situation for his reelection worse. Turn out the lights, gang, this party's over.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Give it up, Crazy. No need to wait to 'begin' the November election campaigns. Trump has already lost his reelection bid with the wussy way he's handled this coronavirus pandemic.

There's a reason why every poll shows the ratings of individual democrat and republican governors way higher than the POTUS. Kind of weird since this is a national pandemic, don't you think?

Trump's desperation to jump-start the economy is only going to make a bad situation for his reelection worse. Turn out the lights, gang, this party's over.

We should be at half a million deaths by now. In spite of Cuomo dropping the ball and accounting for 1/3rd of the deaths nationwide, we are only at 70k. That is a phenomenal accomplishment.

Cuomo is an utter failure. Helps his brother works for the fake news network (cnn). Can you imagine if he had a (R) next to his name?
He's directly responsible for a lot of deaths by forcing longterm care facilities to admit covid-19 positive patients. 5-10k probably died because of his poor judgment.

The state and local governments have handled most of the response to this, not Trump.

Yeah? What did he do?
Obviously he did everything. We are told that 70k dead is his fault, so not having 500k dead is attributed to him as well.

You guys can't have it both ways. Trump saved 430,000 lives by his actions.

The numbers aren't bad without these democratic states. Probably fudged numbers up there.

Anecdotal, yes - but a friend of mine lost his mother in NY. She was about 90 and about a month ago she was in a car accident and broke her ankle along with some other injuries and after a few days in the hospital she passed away. Cause of death was reported as COVID-19

Look on the bright side. In 2 months we have reduced the burden on SS and Medicare by almost 2%. Ratio of hospital beds to citizens has gone up. The population in general is younger and healthier.

Obviously he did everything. We are told that 70k dead is his fault, so not having 500k dead is attributed to him as well.

The models were spot on until they weren't. Now they were just totally wrong and the White House gets zero credit for anything. It was all the States!

Funny too how the same people dinging Trump tried to piss on DeSantis and Florida, and yet we have a fraction of the cases and deaths that many smaller northern states have. It's all just one big narrative to them.

Meanwhile most of Europe is far worse off than the US is when comparing actual apples to apples.

The models were spot on until they weren't. Now they were just totally wrong and the White House gets zero credit for anything. It was all the States!

Funny too how the same people dinging Trump tried to piss on DeSantis and Florida, and yet we have a fraction of the cases and deaths that many smaller northern states have. It's all just one big narrative to them.

Meanwhile most of Europe is far worse off than the US is when comparing actual apples to apples.
Obviously Europe didn't shut down travel to China soon enough. I blame trump.

We should be at half a million deaths by now. In spite of Cuomo dropping the ball and accounting for 1/3rd of the deaths nationwide, we are only at 70k. That is a phenomenal accomplishment.
Look on the bright side. In 2 months we have reduced the burden on SS and Medicare by almost 2%.
Clearly I miscalculated what a phenomenal COVID-19 response record he's got to win reelection.

Ironically, Trump touted himself to his followers as a 'war President.' And how did this wartime President 'fight this war'??!?

With 50 independently-run state militias. :)

Clearly I miscalculated what a phenomenal COVID-19 response record he's got to win reelection.

Ironically, Trump touted himself to his followers as a 'war President.' And how did this wartime President 'fight this war'??!?

We had 10 nukes fired at the US and Trump shot down 9 of them. You can focus on the one that we missed all you want, the rest of the country is grateful that the other 9 didn't get here.

You jump away from inconvenient facts so quickly. It's incredible.

I am saying that that state and local governments have handled most of the response to this, not Trump. I thought I was pretty clear on that.

Which is how this whole thing is supposed to work. And it has worked comparatively well when you consider that we are faring far better than most developed nations in Europe.

Which is how this whole thing is supposed to work. And it has worked comparatively well when you consider that we are faring far better than most developed nations in Europe.

This is very debatable to say the least, and also consider we arent through this yet. WE have states starting to open up while simultaneously showing increases in cases, so we dont know where the numbers will end up.

I like people who don't get captured cost 100k lives.

Reactions: DaShuckster
There's always a different "fact" that suits the narrative.
Like you mean like these "Trump facts"?
  • Jan. 22: "We have it totally under control."
  • Feb. 2: We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
  • Feb. 24: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA...the Stock Market is starting to look very good to me!"
  • Feb. 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling the Coronavirus."
  • Feb. 25: I think its a problem that's going to go away. They have studies it and know very much. In fact, we're very close to a vaccine."
  • Feb. 26: "The 15 cases within a couple of days is going to be down to zero."
  • Feb. 27: "One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."
  • Feb. 28: "We're ordering a lot of supplies We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that, frankly, we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical."
  • Mar. 2: "You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact on corona?"
  • Mar. 2: "A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they're happening very rapidly."
  • Mar. 4: If we have thousand of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work -- some of them go to work, but they get better."
  • Mar. 5: "I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work."
  • Mar. 6: "I think we're doing a really good job in this country of keeping it down -- in fact, a tremendous job of keeping it down."
  • Mar. 6: "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. And the tests are beautiful. They are perfect just like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect, right? That was not as perfect as that but pretty good.
  • Mar. 6: "I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, "How do you know so much about this?" Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for President."
  • Mar. 6: "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."
  • Mar. 8: "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack of the Coronavirus."
  • Mar. 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation."
  • Mar. 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
  • Mar. 13 - National Emergency Declaration
I particularly love this Trump gem:
  • Mar. 17: "I felt this was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

• Feb. 24: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA...the Stock Market is starting to look very good to me!"
  • Feb. 25: "CDC & my administration are doing a GREAT job of handling the Coronavirus."
  • Feb. 25: I think its a problem that's going to go away. They have studies it and know very much. In fact, we're very close to a vaccine."
  • Feb. 28: "We're ordering a lot of supplies We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that, frankly, we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical."
  • Mar. 2: "You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact on corona?"
  • Mar. 2: "A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they're happening very rapidly."
  • Mar. 4: If we have thousand of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work -- some of them go to work, but they get better."
  • Mar. 6: "I think we're doing a really good job in this country of keeping it down -- in fact, a tremendous job of keeping it down."
  • Mar. 6: "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. And the tests are beautiful. They are perfect just like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect, right? That was not as perfect as that but pretty good.
  • Mar. 6: "I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, "How do you know so much about this?" Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for President."
  • Mar. 6: "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."
  • Mar. 8: "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack of the Coronavirus."
  • Mar. 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation."
And through all of that, he saved 430,000 lives.

Holy Sh*t! Are you kidding me??!? We're "holding up pretty well"??!?

That's an interesting way to spin 70K American COVID-19 deaths. And sadly, the worst is yet to come--I wonder how 85 will spin our triple-digit death toll as a big Trump success this fall?
all in one month (because FRUMP didn't do anything last year!)

you cannot make this up! He's so fkn stupid![roll][roll][roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT