ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Protocols for the Bounce House this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunawayKnight

Bronze Knight
Apr 13, 2019
What are the protocols all you COVIDIOTs are still rooting for at the stadium this year? Maybe we can get the resident effiminate Nurse to lead a focus group for recommendations.

Quintuple jabs with documentation required? 8 foot spacing instead of 6 foot? Quintuple masking instead of double masking? Hand sanitizer misting machines throughout the Bounce House? Can’t be too safe. Better to follow the science and get mandates in place now to save you COVIDIOTs from yourselves. Maybe some bird flu protocol mandates too. How have we even survived to this point to witness another season?

What are the protocols all you COVIDIOTs are still rooting for at the stadium this year? Maybe we can get the resident effiminate Nurse to lead a focus group for recommendations.

Quintuple jabs with documentation required? 8 foot spacing instead of 6 foot? Quintuple masking instead of double masking? Hand sanitizer misting machines throughout the Bounce House? Can’t be too safe. Better to follow the science and get mandates in place now to save you COVIDIOTs from yourselves. Maybe some bird flu protocol mandates too. How have we even survived to this point to witness another season?
Wow. In one post, you made me miss Lobocane….

Unprovoked, you got on the computer just to spew hate on a specific person and write this garbage.

Nobody is talking about Covid. Nobody. It’s neither an issue on campus or at games or on this board right now. You remind me of an ex girlfriend that needed the drama so much that she would just randomly bring up old arguments for the sake of being angry. She needed the anger just to function.

I feel sorry for you that you require this much hate in your life.

What a miserable life.

Btw, this is coming from a conservative, non vaccinated person before you start giving me fun titles.

Go have a coffee and relax dude. You need it.

Nobody is talking about Covid

Nobody's talking about covid, but everyone is talking about the ongoing die off and harm from mRNA “vaccines”.

Did you know they mandate that poison to and 5 year olds under the states care in Massachusetts. Experimenting on kids, they have no one to advocate for them. Thanks Dr. Fauci

Reactions: Robert0122
Never forget the COVIDIOTs. Never forgive the COVIDIOTs. Even the effiminate ones.

What’s the latest projections on Myocarditis impacts to our 2-deep?

I like this post. We can never forget just how manipulatable the world can be.

Reactions: Robert0122
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT