ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Football season starts Saturday Nov 19 at the Bounce House

Knight59

Five-Star Recruit
Sep 3, 2016
Sylva, NC
Ok Knights! Season starts Saturday against Navy. We’re 0-0 (EVERYTHING that has happened prior to today is history). Time to look in the mirror and ask that man if he’s worthy and willing to give his all for his brothers. Destiny awaits but it demands a 110% effort, from everyone. Are y’all ready to go down in UCF history as one of the best teams or are you going to say we did ok? Go Knights! Take no prisoners and sink Navy. The Bounce House will be rocking! Fans need to come ready to show America what it means to visit our house!

Ok Knights! Season starts Saturday against Navy. We’re 0-0 (EVERYTHING that has happened prior to today is history). Time to look in the mirror and ask that man if he’s worthy and willing to give his all for his brothers. Destiny awaits but it demands a 110% effort, from everyone. Are y’all ready to go down in UCF history as one of the best teams or are you going to say we did ok? Go Knights! Take no prisoners and sink Navy. The Bounce House will be rocking! Fans need to come ready to show America what it means to visit our house!

Sounds like you celebrated Tulane for 24hrs and are ready for Navy my friend.
Charge the hell On ⚔️⚔️

Sounds like you celebrated Tulane for 24hrs and are ready for Navy my friend.
Charge the hell On ⚔️⚔️
Still celebrating! I am so psyched! ECU game about took me out but Saturday was a day of rebirth! This team does have what it takes when everyone does their jobs. Knight Nation needs to keep the positive vibes going to the team and we need to have the Bounce House rocking so hard Susan (Karen?) will call 911 to report an earthquake!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT