ADVERTISEMENT

Crap ESPN Coverage... Again

Chizik talks about SEC teams playing down to teams like UCF... talks about ouur QB "Milton Mckenzie" and then the interviewer notes that Auburn will look at tape of us against Tulsa, Tulane and Houston... who we didn't play. So lame.

shame on you Chiz....UCF helped mold you into a head coach...still butt hurt that you didn't get our HC job years ago?

btw, go ahead and send them this year's Tulsa, Tulane and Houston game film....nothing to see there...

Reactions: Vike Knight
It's amazing to see how far ESPN has fallen. I never used to see typos on their ticker updates, misinformed and unprepared college football announcers, clown show sideline reporting.....at this point they can be considered only slightly above TMZ Sports.

It's amazing to see how far ESPN has fallen. I never used to see typos on their ticker updates, misinformed and unprepared college football announcers, clown show sideline reporting.....at this point they can be considered only slightly above TMZ Sports.
Yup! Thats why I mute the games and listen to Marc Daniels.

Reactions: dbmullet
I noticed that too. Only an unprepared moron would name the only three teams we didn't play in conference this year.
Then the rest of the world gets their info on us from them. No wonder no one knows who we are or who we play. The experts feed them lies.

It's not just them....even here at rivals our hire got ZERO attention.

Lee Corso was on the Finish Line with Jerry O'Neal Tuesday afternoon. Jerry asked him if UCF would get into a Power 5 conference soon. Corso laughed and said UCF would NEVER get into the Power 5. He said it was about the money and that UCF should just keep having fielding good teams in whatever division they are in.

Corso spouts the same siht as the rest of the ESPN hacks and the casual fan eats it up and believes it. No wonder UCF gets no respect. Corso lives in Orlando, comes on the UCF radio broadcast station, and talks crap. I hope Jerry O'Neal never has him on again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT