ADVERTISEMENT

creepy disney urban legend is true

My family has instructions to spread my ashes over Memorial Stadium in Lincoln on game day with a crop duster.

My family has instructions to spread my ashes over Memorial Stadium in Lincoln on game day with a crop duster.

Right next to Frost’s ashes after you lunatics kill him for NU living in UCF’s shadow

UCF's Year One under Frost wasn't exactly a bed of roses either as I recall.

If you've seen our 18-year-old QB play, you know it's only a matter of time.

I agree it’ll take time. What is your success threshold for year 3?

I agree it’ll take time. What is your success threshold for year 3?

We have some serious young talent at the offensive skill positions. Frost will field a pretty dynamic and dangerous offense as early as next season. But the overall success of the program will depend on how quickly Frost and Chinander can turn around the defense. That's hard at this point to predict.

We have some serious young talent at the offensive skill positions. Frost will field a pretty dynamic and dangerous offense as early as next season. But the overall success of the program will depend on how quickly Frost and Chinander can turn around the defense. That's hard at this point to predict.
I wouldn’t hold my breath on the defense with that staff.

We have some serious young talent at the offensive skill positions. Frost will field a pretty dynamic and dangerous offense as early as next season. But the overall success of the program will depend on how quickly Frost and Chinander's replacement can turn around the defense. That's hard at this point to predict.

FIFY

Ha ha.

For what it's worth, most Husker fans I know are still rooting for UCF. I love McKenzie Milton. That kid's a baller!!!

But hey, if you want to bash Scott now, go right ahead. Looks to me like Heipel picked up the reins and is doing fine for you guys but there's a reason you didn't want Frosty to leave town.

Ha ha.

For what it's worth, most Husker fans I know are still rooting for UCF. I love McKenzie Milton. That kid's a baller!!!

But hey, if you want to bash Scott now, go right ahead. Looks to me like Heipel picked up the reins and is doing fine for you guys but there's a reason you didn't want Frosty to leave town.
Bashing Chinander not Frost although I can see how it came across as both. Frost is gonna get you guys there, but I’m enjoying the growing pains along the way mostly because Moos is a clown.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Ha ha.

Chinander sucks. You’ll learn this soon enough.

I’m waiting to see how Frost balances his fun guys atmosphere with the discipline that team needs without having an aneurysm himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT