ADVERTISEMENT

D.C. Mayor Requests National Guard to Respond to Buses of Illegal Immigrants

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
LMAO. Awwww DC officials need to call in the National Guard in an effort to help with all the illegal immigrants that were bussed in from Texas. So, when the problem is at your doorstep you will take action, but when the problem is conveniently thousands of miles away, you'll ignore it.

I hope no one is fooled by the charade any further. The Left is no more your friends than the Right, so quit pretending like you're the good guys. All y'all both equally trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: major.tom.foolery
My heart is bleeding for the Swampsters. Funny Biden just started filling in some of the gaps in the border wall that he said he would never finish, and don't work.

Fixing what he broke

LMAO. Awwww DC officials need to call in the National Guard in an effort to help with all the illegal immigrants that were bussed in from Texas. So, when the problem is at your doorstep you will take action, but when the problem is conveniently thousands of miles away, you'll ignore it.

I hope no one is fooled by the charade any further. The Left is no more your friends than the Right, so quit pretending like you're the good guys. All y'all both equally trash.

This is funny, but both sides are not the same. One side is pretty bad, the other openly supports traitors to our Constitution.

The optics look silly, but DC is not at a border and does not have the same ICE resources allocated that the Texas/Mexico border has.

The optics look silly, but DC is not at a border and does not have the same ICE resources allocated that the Texas/Mexico border has.
Not to mention just the size comparison between the two.

DC: 68 square miles
Texas: 269,000 square miles.

DC is literally 4,000 times smaller than Texas, so of course the impact is going to be significantly larger if you are xhuttling people in.

The mayor of DC has no say what so ever in border security, so not quite seeing the gotcha here.

In DC they decided to put them on busses and planes and fly them all over the country and drop them off for locals there to deal with. Then bitch when Tx busses them to DC and drops them off for elitist swamp dwellers to deal with. You should get what you sow.

Not to mention just the size comparison between the two.

DC: 68 square miles
Texas: 269,000 square miles.

DC is literally 4,000 times smaller than Texas, so of course the impact is going to be significantly larger if you are xhuttling people in.
Over 2 million have come into the country under Biden, they only sent DC 5K of them. Let the swamp do their fair share.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Over 2 million have come into the country under Biden, they only sent DC 5K of them. Let the swamp do their fair share.
More pool fumes BS. The number of illegal and legal immigrants entering into the US is historically low. The 2 million number that chuds are throwing around is encounters with border control. Not the number of illegal immigrants that elude the authorities. In the past 20 years our apprehension rate has doubled and there are less undocumented immigrants entering now than there were back then. A lot less. We also have cut legal immigration back to less than 50% of what it was just a few years back.

More pool fumes BS. The number of illegal and legal immigrants entering into the US is historically low. The 2 million number that chuds are throwing around is encounters with border control. Not the number of illegal immigrants that elude the authorities. In the past 20 years our apprehension rate has doubled and there are less undocumented immigrants entering now than there were back then. A lot less. We also have cut legal immigration back to less than 50% of what it was just a few years back.
Ok, They had 2mil they encountered, about estimates are that 1/3 to a little over 1/2 are never caught, and are not part of the published #s.
https://cis.org/Arthur/Report-Just-68-Illegal-Border-Crossers-Get-Caught

Known since Biden took office is 1.4 million. You can add at least 1/3 to that # that authorities never had contact with. Thus the 2 mil estimate. I know that is hard to wrap your college brain around but it is the fact.

https://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigration-soars-under-biden-200400500.html
Legal immigration dropped during the Pandemic and is now recovering which is why total #s of legal immigrants were down. That said Trump did change the mix of legal immigrants that we were taking in which did reduce the #. He wanted less of unskilled, uneducated to be allowed in. I personally have mixed thoughts on that decision.
While I don't like discrimination, I also don't want people coming in who will end up a burden on society.

It just keeps getting better: "In addition to Washington, D.C., New York City is the ideal destination for these migrants, who can receive the abundance of city services and housing that Mayor Eric Adams has boasted about within the sanctuary city. I hope he follows through on his promise of welcoming all migrants with open arms so that our overrun and overwhelmed border towns can find relief."

LOFukcingL

Texas has children being murdered in their schools and can't keep the power on, but I'm glad the governor is focusing on the real issue: making sure there are no brown people around to perform jobs that white people won't do. Bravo texas, bravo.

Texas has children being murdered in their schools and can't keep the power on, but I'm glad the governor is focusing on the real issue: making sure there are no brown people around to perform jobs that white people won't do. Bravo texas, bravo.
Boy you are woke.. monkey training complete.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT