ADVERTISEMENT

Dangerous covid variant, get your booster. Protect UCF football

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Make sure to get your mRNA booster when you become first eligible. Especially before you go to the bounce house, you dirty filthy anti vaxxers. Do not wait. Go right out and get it NOW. Look at how safe and effective mRNA has been. You don't want to kill Grandma at the game, so wear a mask too and keep your filthy anti vaxxer germs to yourselves

That's right tools, you better go out and get your poison jab before you cause a football season of death. All because of 95% dirty anti vaxxers like yourselves who no longer take the covid jabs

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
hes-back.jpg

I want to make sure you dirty anti vaxxers get the memo. No booster, no bounce house. If you get myocarditis, it's mild and temporary. If you get cancer, blood clot, or other reaction, it isn't mRNA. FDA told us it's safe and effective.

And no, I will not use the PC term "vaccine hesitant" . If you are not up to date on your booster shots, you are anti-vaxxer. This is what Dr. Fauci taught us, remember? You posted endless messages about this topic of anti vaxxer, now you are one. Shame on you.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
How the fck are you still alive?

I'm not even talking about covid, just life in general. Modern technological safety nets are doing our species a disservice by allowing absolutely fumbling dipshits like the OP to live despite their retardation.

How the fck are you still alive?

You better be worrying about yourself, not me ☠️ and pray you got placebo. A basketball player just died two years after a mRNA vaccine cardiac injury thought to be "mild" . Ninety percent of the injuries are undetected. You might as well have put mercury directly into your veins. Fortunately, for many reading this - your survival instincts kicked in and you stopped poisoning yourselves, but you are still not safe unfortunately.

A lot of people died suddenly. Good UCF people - Jake, James. My personal body count is up to two friends, with countless others I know that got f'd up from that horrible poison - i.e. cancer, blood clots. Most people maybe like yourself don't even know they are injured.

It looks like the poison jab/covid combo is what's really doing everyone in. mRNA sets the table and covid finishes the job. That's of course assuming you survive the mRNA cancers and so on

I'm not big into the bioweapon theory, but the government knows exactly what's going on. So while they try to tweak the formula and stabilize the platform, sheep like yourselves are the guinea pigs. You best hope you are one of the 30% that got placebo

Last edited:
You better be worrying about yourself, not me ☠️ and pray you got placebo. A basketball player just died two years after a mRNA vaccine cardiac injury thought to be "mild" . Ninety percent of the injuries are undetected. You might as well have put mercury directly into your veins. Fortunately, for many reading this - your survival instincts kicked in and you stopped poisoning yourselves, but you are still not safe unfortunately.

A lot of people died suddenly. Good UCF people - Jake, James. My personal body count is up to two friends, with countless others I know that got f'd up from that horrible poison - i.e. cancer, blood clots. Most people maybe like yourself don't even know they are injured.

It looks like the poison jab/covid combo is what's really doing everyone in. mRNA sets the table and covid finishes the job. That's of course assuming you survive the mRNA cancers and so on

I'm not big into the bioweapon theory, but the government knows exactly what's going on. So while they try to tweak the formula and stabilize the platform, sheep like yourselves are the guinea pigs. You best hope you are one of the 30% that got placebo

BUT GOD DAMMIT DID YOU EVER CHANGE THE SPARE TIRE ON YOUR MINIVAN?!!??!?!?!?! @Ucfmikes YOUR DRINKING BUDDY IS BACK!!!!

I see that human trash is back

Did they laugh Alfred E. Neumann off of Twitter, because he was driving his POS minivan with a spare? 😂😂😂

Just got my 6th shot and I’ll run circles around your pathetic scrawny self

You’re pretty pathetic to actually think that you have an audience in all 3 UCF Rivals message boards

Last edited:
I want to make sure you dirty anti vaxxers get the memo. No booster, no bounce house. If you get myocarditis, it's mild and temporary. If you get cancer, blood clot, or other reaction, it isn't mRNA. FDA told us it's safe and effective.

And no, I will not use the PC term "vaccine hesitant" . If you are not up to date on your booster shots, you are anti-vaxxer. This is what Dr. Fauci taught us, remember? You posted endless messages about this topic of anti vaxxer, now you are one. Shame on you.

6dglnr.jpg

Glad you're back. It's been lonely on-board. No one dares challenges the short-term memory folk who were saying the spread of Delta, let alone Omicron, were because people weren't vaccinated.

The FDA has, smartly, not weighed in on if the new Boosters work or not, but ... at least they told Pharma to stop including old variants and have repeatedly cited that imprinting is real, and no longer 'conspiracy theory.'

I just saw my new PCP and he's against anyone getting Boosted at this time since the FDA has not weighed in on the effectiveness of even the new Boosters. He also against vaccinating kids, and has confirmed the prior Boosters were worse than the original vaccine, but like most doctors, he cannot say that publicly or he could be debanked and destroyed.

I think that says everything about our society ... that if you speak out as an expert, and it's not the narrative, you will have your livelihood and practice destroyed. Ministry of Truth is here ... for real. It's kinda amazing how bad the sheep are now ... literally destroying the medical field, condoning the end of expert discourse.

Until then, the CDC is still refusing to release the real data ... until someone leaks it. :)

Agan, the FDA isn't making the same mistake they did last year, and saying they work.

But they were explicit in telling Pharma to stop boosting the cost by including old strains, because they are making things worse, not better. It's nice to see Walenksy gone, and Pharma under-the-gun by the administration for withholding data last year. :)

Last edited:

I just saw my new PCP and he's against anyone getting Boosted at this time since the FDA has not weighed in on the effectiveness of even the new Boosters. He also against vaccinating kids, and has confirmed the prior Boosters were worse than the original vaccine, but like most doctors, he cannot say that publicly or he could be debanked and destroyed.
The same PCP who prescribed an antibiotic for a vaccine-induced speech impediment? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You never did explain that one

No one cares about a 2021 Meta-study published in 2022 back when the CDC stopped even tracking vaccine breakthrough infections.

As the Koreans proved... without an autopsy, vaccine related death, or even heart damage, cannot be proven.

But when they did autopsy on suspected vaccine related deaths, they were the supermajority of the proven cause... much to their shock!

It was actually a different PCP.
Yes, my PCP died last year.

My new PCP looked over that data. And Mikes needs to stop with the ****ing speech impediment bullsh--. It was a runaway, over - reaction to Ad26, and hardly uncommon.

Yes, over-reactions of the immune system cause complications, especially bacterial. It happens with vaccines, not just infections. CNS events are not uncommon with vaccines as well.

mRNA and Adenovirus vectors have just had the highest rates ever observed in a FDA approved, mass distributed vaccine that hasn't had it's approval yanked... yes, higher than even smallpox, which is purposely not recommended for the general population, precisely because of that.

That's just fact, and no one wants to visit that ... the highest rates of complications... ever... in a mass distributed vaccine not yanked, with it's approval dropped. A FACT no one denies, not even the FDA now.

The FDA is just quiet, why the CDC keeps the line that it's worth the risk... although the CDC keeps hiding it's statistics on efficacy, especially after 2-3 months... just like flu vaccines too.

BTW, Mikes has been continually proven wrong, and covers up his failures by rewriting what I said. He does this because of you go back 2 years ago, he was calling me an idiot for things that ended up being proven true.

Even Litehedded fell for his bullsh--.

Last edited:

My new PCP looked over that data. And stop with the ****ing speech impediment bullsh--. It was a runaway, over - reaction to Ad26, and hardly uncommon.
From Covid. Unvaccinated.

And stop with the ****ing speech impediment bullsh--. It was a runaway, over - reaction to Ad26, and hardly uncommon.
Did your PCP die because he prescribed an antibiotic for himself to treat Covid. I mean, why not? He’s tried it for everything else

No one cares about a 2021 Meta-study published in 2022 back when the CDC stopped even tracking vaccine breakthrough infections.

As the Koreans proved... without an autopsy, vaccine related death, or even heart damage, cannot be proven.

But when they did autopsy on suspected vaccine related deaths, they were the supermajority of the proven cause... much to their shock!
No none cares about Covid and vaccines. Only you and that other sociopath

Now get back to fixing I-Pads for 90 year-old women

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Glad you're back. It's been lonely on-board. No one dares challenges the short-term memory folk who were saying the spread of Delta, let alone Omicron, were because people weren't vaccinated.

The FDA has, smartly, not weighed in on if the new Boosters work or not, but ... at least they told Pharma to stop including old variants and have repeatedly cited that imprinting is real, and no longer 'conspiracy theory.'

I think that says everything about our society ... that if you speak out as an expert, and it's not the narrative, you will have your livelihood and practice destroyed. Ministry of Truth is here ... for real. It's kinda amazing how bad the sheep are now ... literally destroying the medical field, condoning the end of expert discourse.

Until then, the CDC is still refusing to release the real data ... until someone leaks it. :)

Agan, the FDA isn't making the same mistake they did last year, and saying they work.

But they were explicit in telling Pharma to stop boosting the cost by including old strains, because they are making things worse, not better. It's nice to see Walenksy gone, and Pharma under-the-gun by the administration for withholding data last year. :)

Is this the same pcp who said your blood type was Ragu?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Imagine being so goddamn stupid you think I would read this wall of retardation.

• Haha
TW, Mikes has been continually proven wrong, and covers up his failures by rewriting what I said. He does this because of you go back 2 years ago, he was calling me an idiot for things that ended up being proven true.

Are you lonely for @Boston.Knight because your Miss Pigggy wife ditched your poor, Alabama double-wide ass?

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
There are 4 types of people

- people who quit caring about Covid years ago
- people conducting Covid related research
- wholly unqualified people like Igor Chudov attempting to interpret the research
- people paying Elon to regurgitate tweets from #3 and get ratioed on Twitter.

Which one are you?

There are 4 types of people

- people who quit caring about Covid years ago
- people conducting Covid related research
- wholly unqualified people like Igor Chudov attempting to interpret the research
- people paying Elon to regurgitate tweets from #3 and get ratioed on Twitter.

Which one are you?

You are missing a couple:

-fat sycophants who think the weaponized COVID jab is the root of their health issues--not their BMI of 57
-deranged lunatics who drive around in minivans with a pizza cutter spare tire and attribute EVERY. SINGLE. DEATH under the age of 30 to the COVID jab.

• Haha

My new PCP looked over that data. And Mikes needs to stop with the ****ing speech impediment bullsh--. It was a runaway, over - reaction to Ad26, and hardly uncommon.

Yes, over-reactions of the immune system cause complications, especially bacterial. It happens with vaccines, not just infections. CNS events are not uncommon with vaccines as well.

mRNA and Adenovirus vectors have just had the highest rates ever observed in a FDA approved, mass distributed vaccine that hasn't had it's approval yanked... yes, higher than even smallpox, which is purposely not recommended for the general population, precisely because of that.

That's just fact, and no one wants to visit that ... the highest rates of complications... ever... in a mass distributed vaccine not yanked, with it's approval dropped. A FACT no one denies, not even the FDA now.

The FDA is just quiet, why the CDC keeps the line that it's worth the risk... although the CDC keeps hiding it's statistics on efficacy, especially after 2-3 months... just like flu vaccines too.

BTW, Mikes has been continually proven wrong, and covers up his failures by rewriting what I said. He does this because of you go back 2 years ago, he was calling me an idiot for things that ended up being proven true.

Did your new PCP tell you that your BMI of 57 and total cholesterol of 400, were TOOOOOOTTALLLY healthy and that it was just the weaponized COVID jab that was the root of all your health evils? Is that what you read on his report after you wiped the fried chicken grease off it?

giphy.gif

You are missing a couple:

-fat sycophants who think the weaponized COVID jab is the root of their health issues--not their BMI of 57
-deranged lunatics who drive around in minivans with a pizza cutter spare tire and attribute EVERY. SINGLE. DEATH under the age of 30 to the COVID jab.

messi-laughing.gif

If you are healthy and under 60 there is 0 reason to get booster shot. 60 to 70 with health issues probably should, over 70 pick your poison. As bad as Covid was bottom line is more people over 80 died than under 65.

60 to 70 with health issues probably should

Why? mRNA doesn't work and causes more harm than good. This is the same thing I said in the dungeon two years ago and nobody believed me then. Looks like everyone gets it now.

The downside is huge. The cancers are real. So are the blood clots, and other injuries. You need to start monitoring the alt news sites to get an unbiased scientific evidence from independent studies. Just go on twitter and search "mrna cancer". There are all sorts of data and studies.

One of my family members got cancer after mRNA. Two guys I know died in sleep, otherwise healthy. Others injured. Who knows what happened to Jake. Use your imagination. His Boston employer mandated boosters. I went and looked at the job posting for his position after his death. Still required the clot shot. And our friend James? His immune system was destroyed by something that left him prone to infection. Again, use your imagination. Just like so many others.

It's such a little cold right now for most people, and if you know how to use holistic medicine you can beat even the worst of cov2 infections . Young people are dropping dead left and right, and it's not from a little sniffle. It's from 14T mRNA nanoparticles trashing the immune system. The cancer isn't going to be just single generation, it's probably going to be multi generational like it's infamous predecessor DES

FyGQ5juWIAAQrjq

Why? mRNA doesn't work and causes more harm than good. This is the same thing I said in the dungeon two years ago and nobody believed me then. Looks like everyone gets it now.

The downside is huge. The cancers are real. So are the blood clots, and other injuries. You need to start monitoring the alt news sites to get an unbiased scientific evidence from independent studies. Just go on twitter and search "mrna cancer". There are all sorts of data and studies.

One of my family members got cancer after mRNA. Two guys I know died in sleep, otherwise healthy. Others injured. Who knows what happened to Jake. Use your imagination. His Boston employer mandated boosters. I went and looked at the job posting for his position after his death. Still required the clot shot. And our friend James? His immune system was destroyed by something that left him prone to infection. Again, use your imagination. Just like so many others.

It's such a little cold right now for most people, and if you know how to use holistic medicine you can beat even the worst of cov2 infections . Young people are dropping dead left and right, and it's not from a little sniffle. It's from 14T mRNA nanoparticles trashing the immune system. The cancer isn't going to be just single generation, it's probably going to be multi generational like it's infamous predecessor DES

FyGQ5juWIAAQrjq
The bivalent booster was the greatest, knowingly proven fraud pushed on the Biden administration, and finally caused Walensky's ouster.

I knew that was going to happen the second President Biden himself said "subsidy" and "Big Pharma."

When you purposely, intentionally, withhold data that is negative, and overwhelmingly so, but then convince people to spend 11 figures on 171M vials that you know will work worse, but either hope it will be to the contrary, or people won't notice, and then ... the statistics show up that proves it, in actually, and any 'hope' you had that the initial data was wrong or wouldn't be notied, and you withheld that ... you're days are numbered.

The Big Pharma fraud ended ... finally ... earlier this year ... and Walensky, who will go down in history as one of the biggest frauds to ever lead the CDC ... is absolute. The only reason the US Corporate Media and politicians won't talk about it is because they were complicit, including the full, fiscal benefits.

Even my new PCP was talking about de-banking is real in his industry! Speak against the CDC, and say goodbye to your practice! And that's really the tragedy.

Anyone who disagrees needs to talk to people in the medical industry ... and stop with the anti-vax 3rd grader argument. It has nothing to do with being anti-vax.

It has to be with being blindly pro-Pharma and everything they say, and pay both the US Corporate Media and politicians to say, is Truth. It's often been nothing of the sort!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
The bivalent booster was the greatest, knowingly proven fraud pushed on the Biden administration, and finally caused Walensky's ouster.

I knew that was going to happen the second President Biden himself said "subsidy" and "Big Pharma."

When you purposely, intentionally, withhold data that is negative, and overwhelmingly so, but then convince people to spend 11 figures on 171M vials that you know will work worse, but either hope it will be to the contrary, or people won't notice, and then ... the statistics show up that proves it, in actually, and any 'hope' you had that the initial data was wrong or wouldn't be notied, and you withheld that ... you're days are numbered.

The Big Pharma fraud ended ... finally ... earlier this year ... and Walensky, who will go down in history as one of the biggest frauds to ever lead the CDC ... is absolute. The only reason the US Corporate Media and politicians won't talk about it is because they were complicit, including the full, fiscal benefits.

Even my new PCP was talking about de-banking is real in his industry! Speak against the CDC, and say goodbye to your practice! And that's really the tragedy.

Anyone who disagrees needs to talk to people in the medical industry ... and stop with the anti-vax 3rd grader argument. It has nothing to do with being anti-vax.

It has to be with being blindly pro-Pharma and everything they say, and pay both the US Corporate Media and politicians to say, is Truth. It's often been nothing of the sort!
Over or under at 4 fried chickens eaten while this was typed?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT