ADVERTISEMENT

Dangerous covid variant, get your booster. Protect UCF football

It ain't NEARLY as funny as your dumb ass developing a stutter as a vaccine injury. I bet it made for some instant theater at the KFC drive-thru.

giphy.gif
No worries, KFC didn’t go under.
One of his many past PCPs prescribed him an “antibiotic” that remedied the problem.

No worries, KFC didn’t go under.
One of his many past PCPs prescribed him an “antibiotic” that remedied the problem.

So, lemme get this straight:

Tubby McTubO'Fat whines, bitches, cries, and warns everyone on here and his stupid Twitter page about the dangers and vile nature of MUHHHHHH ERRRRRRRR BIG PHARMA!!!!!!!!!

But this stupid dipshit cured his vaccine-induced stutter by turning to--

wait for it---

BIG PHARMA.

You can't make this shit up, folks.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
So, lemme get this straight:

Tubby McTubO'Fat whines, bitches, cries, and warns everyone on here and his stupid Twitter page about the dangers and vile nature of MUHHHHHH ERRRRRRRR BIG PHARMA!!!!!!!!!

But this stupid dipshit cured his vaccine-induced stutter by turning to--

wait for it---

BIG PHARMA.

You can't make this shit up, folks.

giphy.gif
I’m 100% convinced that Fatty McPatty would likely be dead without Big Pharma

I mean, who produced his vaccine?
Lol

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I’m 100% convinced that Fatty McPatty would likely be dead without Big Pharma

I mean, who produced his vaccine?
Lol
Yeah, who produces the pills and shit that:

-unclog his arteries from his total cholesterol of 438
-regulate his blood pressure that sits at 242/125
-give him shots of insulin to regulate his A1C that's through the roof
-vaccinate him against COVID, which wrecks havoc on the obese
-eliminate the stutter side effect caused from said vaccination that protects him against COVID, which wrecks havoc on the obese

giphy.gif

• Haha
Stop with the thoroughly tested bullsh--. Seriously. No one in the medical field even pushes that crap. That is 100% narrative, 0% reality. mRNA is still very much considered 'experimental!'

We had massive resignations as the US FDA itself over it, and the utter lack of data.
Is this what you sounded like when you were diagnosed with your COVID vaccine induced stutter?!??!

• Haha
I see the 3rd graders must be bumping this thread.

Everyone remembers them chastizing anyone who thought vaccinating everyone wouldn't stop the pandemic, and pointed out that the vaccines were never designed to reduce any spread.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

Everyone remembers them chastizing anyone who thought vaccinating everyone wouldn't stop the pandemic, and pointed out that the vaccines were never designed to reduce any spread.
You see it because you don't have us on ignore, dumb shit.

You all ready for tomorrow's game? I know you bought 3 tickets: one for each ass cheek and another for food/a guest.

You have absolutely no credibility in 3 UCF forums and everyone is making fun of you in the Dungeon daily

AmazingVainCobra-size_restricted.gif

No, no, no. They aren't making fun of him. Those are his friends. They reach out to him and tell him how right he is. You're doing yourself no favors these days. Several have reached out to him and they aren't pleased with you, In DMs. They reached out. And then a few came up to him at the Navy game and thanked him for his tireless service on the boards. They specifically said you and I were wrong and UCFBS was right. About everything. Several more said they want to speak up but are afraid to. In DMS, too. They reached out. Several of them.

Remember when he told us: "This is why people who dm me say you’re stupid and I am right. In private dms. Several of them. They thank me all the time that I speak for them. So many are tired and fed up. But specially they say I am right and you are wrong. In dms. Several of them. All the time."

"In fact, my wife bought a turnstile that we bring to tailgates to keep people in line when they show up to see me and personally thank me about being right and you cabal ass hats being wrong. Specially about me being right and you being wrong. Several of them. All of the time."

• Haha

Do you remember the conversations in the dungeon? Of course now we know who was right and who was wrong. BK vs Dungeon. My God, there was one guy in there who gave his 5 year old that poison

* 'Natural' immunity is superior to vaccine immunity ✅
* mrnA offers 'protection' 1-2 months at best ✅
* Most people who died 'from' covid actually died from NIH death protocols and hospital malpractice, not the virus ✅
* The majority of people dying from covid have been the vaccinated, and that goes all the way back to the beginning. ✅
There is no "pandemic of the unvaccinated" ✅

I could go on for more, but I think you get the point. People are brainwashed, and incapable of critical thought. Let me educate you to the other stuff that will be proven true :

* All the horrible adverse events you heard about mRNA are all real. Government will eventually try to sweep mRNA under the rug with a new tech
* The cancer, clotting, neurological and so on all real
* People are still dropping dead from pokes 2 years ago
* mRNA is destroying the immune system. The weaker you are, the worse it will be
* Moderna/Biontech are desperately behind the scenes trying to stabilize the platform. They will fail and mRNA will be a shitstain on history
* When you take mRNA, you are literally playing Russian roulette with your long term health over and your life for what is now a sniffle to most people
* China and India have moved out in front of the USA in the vaccine sciences. We are stuck on a platform that is DOA, while China already has a nebulized and sterilizing vaccine that actually works

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Trouble is, you have to have survived COVID to achieve it---and even then, it doesn't last.
Even if we were to accept your bogus '1-2 months protection tops' bullsh*t, what was your alternative approach to ' virus protection'? Horsepaste?
* Most people who died 'from' covid actually died from NIH death protocols and hospital malpractice, not the virus ✅
Complete bullsh*t.
* The majority of people dying from covid have been the vaccinated, and that goes all the way back to the beginning. ✅
Yeah, ignore all scientific evidence to the contrary. :rolleyes:
Yeah, the REAL pandemic started once the COVID vaccines were created. :rolleyes:
I could go on for more, but I think you get the point. People are brainwashed, and incapable of critical thought.
Sigh, if only we 3rd Graders were capable of 'critical thought' like you and UCFBS. :rolleyes:

• Love
Trouble is, you have to have survived COVID to achieve it---and even then, it doesn't last.

Even if we were to accept your bogus '1-2 months protection tops' bullsh*t, what was your alternative approach to ' virus protection'? Horsepaste?

Complete bullsh*t.

Yeah, ignore all scientific evidence to the contrary.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, the REAL pandemic started once the COVID vaccines were created. :rolleyes:

Sigh, if only we 3rd Graders were capable of 'critical thought' like you and UCFBS. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Do you remember the conversations in the dungeon? Of course now we know who was right and who was wrong. BK vs Dungeon. My God, there was one guy in there who gave his 5 year old that poison

I could go on for more, but I think you get the point. People are brainwashed, and incapable of critical thought. Let me educate you to the other stuff that will be proven true :

* All the horrible adverse events you heard about mRNA are all real. Government will eventually try to sweep mRNA under the rug with a new tech
* The cancer, clotting, neurological and so on all real
* People are still dropping dead from pokes 2 years ago
* mRNA is destroying the immune system. The weaker you are, the worse it will be
* Moderna/Biontech are desperately behind the scenes trying to stabilize the platform. They will fail and mRNA will be a shitstain on history
* When you take mRNA, you are literally playing Russian roulette with your long term health over and your life for what is now a sniffle to most people
* China and India have moved out in front of the USA in the vaccine sciences. We are stuck on a platform that is DOA, while China already has a nebulized and sterilizing vaccine that actually works
What sane person would take any advice whatsoever from this guy?

images

Exactly. Natural immunity against a potentially deadly virus that’s mutating into different strains isn’t exactly a winning strategy

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT