ADVERTISEMENT

Darin Hinshaw ?

HartfordWhalersFan

Four-Star Recruit
Sep 21, 2019
Is he a terrible QB coach or does UCF have no talent in their QB room. Mikey Keene has done pretty well since leaving UCF. I wish we still had Keene. At least Keene can get the ball to his WR's more than 6 yards down the field. Thanks Arthur Gustavo Malzahn III for another one of your terrible roster moves.

Reactions: Yaes
One will never know from his time here. Gus owns the qb room. Gus needs to stay out of the Offensive room and get a OC that he can’t control who is good. I can’t say it enough Gus has been given great support from above and squandered it

Last edited:
Is he a terrible QB coach or does UCF have no talent in their QB room.
No to both of those, in my opinion. Hinshaw has had success in other programs with other quarterbacks. I also am not convinced that we have no talented quarterbacks. I believe there are people on this team, maybe within the coaching staff, who are butting heads about how the offense should be run. I don't know if it's a disagreement that can be resolved.

I wish we still had Timmy. He could spin it down the field unlike anybody we’ve had with Gus. I could live with the IQ situational hiccups and hopefully getting better with those with experience.

Reactions: Robert0122
Meh. He looked like a deer in headlights. We have two freshman qbs that haven't gotten a real chance. If we hit on one we have them for two more years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT