ADVERTISEMENT

Dark Side of Kids TV

Gets worse.

Aaron Stanford was Pyro in X-Men 2. This documents how he was discovered. His his first movie was Tadpole. You will figure it out.

Be a shame if you looked into the religious affiliation of the guilty parties

Sexualization and exploitation of children on television and film has come a long way since 1932.

The kind of disgusting behavior that it highlighted in the documentary happen where ever pedophiles can innocently hang out with kids. It was one of the points Bill made that I whole-heartedly agreed with.

I deplore the sexual abuse kids suffered on the set of Nickelodeon. I also deplore the sexual abuse of boys inside the Catholic Church for centuries. And it's hard to find a more All-American, Patriotic Kids' Organization than the Boy Scouts, right? Once-upon-a-time I was one and became an Eagle Scout. Fortunately, I didn't have pedophile scout leaders like way too many other kids my age did. The lawsuits from that time period is bankrupting the organization.

We can rightly point to the places where sexual abuse occurred and be outraged. But there is no 'leftie' or 'rightie' when it comes to child abuse. It has always covered the political spectrum.

The kind of disgusting behavior that it highlighted in the documentary happen where ever pedophiles can innocently hang out with kids. It was one of the points Bill made that I whole-heartedly agreed with.

I deplore the sexual abuse kids suffered on the set of Nickelodeon. I also deplore the sexual abuse of boys inside the Catholic Church for centuries. And it's hard to find a more All-American, Patriotic Kids' Organization than the Boy Scouts, right? Once-upon-a-time I was one and became an Eagle Scout. Fortunately, I didn't have pedophile scout leaders like way too many other kids my age did. The lawsuits from that time period is bankrupting the organization.

We can rightly point to the places where sexual abuse occurred and be outraged. But there is no 'leftie' or 'rightie' when it comes to child abuse. It has always covered the political spectrum.
Boy Scouts is what unathletic losers do as kids

The fact you got pre-emptively upset over the notion of this being a leftist problem (it clearly is), is telling.

Oh you're a teacher right? Guess what occupation is most likely to engage in inappropriate behavior with a child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT