ADVERTISEMENT

DE Josh Celiscar to Texas A&M

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022

Aggies need bodies badly after mass exodus of DL talent. USC, Louisville, Minnesota, Duke, Georgia Tech and others "reportedly" showed interest, per 247.

I was hoping for a return trip to UCF. I hate he won't finish his career as a Knight.

Last edited:

Aggies need bodies badly after mass exodus of DL talent. USC, Louisville, Minnesota, Duke, Georgia Tech and others "reportedly" showed interest, per 247.

I was hoping for a return trip to UCF. I hate he won't finish his career as a Knight.
Not the only significant player that UCF will lose to the portal. More guys will be jumping ship starting April 15. You can bet that one of Barber or Hunter will leave.

I'm thinking UCF may add some depth pieces to replace Josh Celiscar and Demarkcus Bowman at edge and running back, respectively, with higher-ceiling, portal-bound kids Reuben Bain and Jordan Lyle.

Last edited:
The Spring portal is going to be wild. Put on your seat belts boys. Donate to KingdomNIL now or cry later.

Huepel exodus continues, only 7 players form Huepel era remain: Johnny Richardson, Jordan Davis, Quadric Bullard, Patrick Barnett, Paul Rubelt, Adrian Medley, and Jarrad Baker

Huepel exodus continues, only 7 players form Huepel era remain: Johnny Richardson, Jordan Davis, Quadric Bullard, Patrick Barnett, Paul Rubelt, Adrian Medley, and Jarrad Baker
I thought RJ Harvey, Brandon Adams, Matthew Alexander, William Wells, and Malachi Lawrence, were Huepel holdovers as well.

Either way, Gus is thinning the heard. Davis and Barnett are the only two who do not play any significant amount.

I thought RJ Harvey, Brandon Adams, Matthew Alexander, William Wells, and Malachi Lawrence, were Huepel holdovers as well.

Either way, Gus is thinning the heard. Davis and Barnett are the only two who do not play any significant amount.
9-4, 9-5, 6-7. As the Heupel players decline so do the wins.

Either way, Gus is thinning the heard.
Davis and Barnett are the only two who do not play any significant amount.
Yeah you’re right actually.

Do you think we’ll lose an LB from Pierre, Pace, and Barr??
This is their last year.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Johnny Richardson leaves, he’s too good to be a backup in his last year. Or does he have one more?

Yeah you’re right actually.

Do you think we’ll lose an LB from Pierre, Pace, and Barr??
This is their last year.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Johnny Richardson leaves, he’s too good to be a backup in his last year. Or does he have one more?
Barr and Pace will be starters and Pierre is home. I doubt they leave.

Threats may be an option to leave if rumors that he is not slated to start are true

Amari Kight, IMO, is the most likely big-name potential transfer. Left Tackles will garner outrageous cash in the portal.

Once a bammer ALWAYS a bammer. Never trust a bammer. Point in case: Javon Baker announced his return before he left.

Last edited:
Barr and Pace will be starters and Pierre is home. I doubt they leave.

Threats may be an option to leave if rumors that he is not slated to start are true

Amari Kight, IMO, is the most likely big-name potential transfer. Left Tackles will garner outrageous cash in the portal.

Once a bammer ALWAYS a bammer. Never trust a bammer. Point in case: Javon Baker announced his return before he left.
In JB's defense, I think his "coming back" helped us land KJ.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT