ADVERTISEMENT

Dear airlines

USFSucks

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
May 17, 2003
Please, for the love of all that's holy, have good backup and disaster recovery systems. Delta today is the second airline to be completely grounded due to a freaking power outage. As an IT professional it's insulting that a fortune 500 company doesn't have a good fall back plan for something like this.

Please, for the love of all that's holy, have good backup and disaster recovery systems. Delta today is the second airline to be completely grounded due to a freaking power outage. As an IT professional it's insulting that a fortune 500 company doesn't have a good fall back plan for something like this.
This answers my questions. I read about this this morning.

Reactions: LittleMissKnight
Took my 11 hours from my wake up until I landed in Chicago

This is why I laugh when people declare the threat of an EMP to be ridiculous. Granted a large scale EMP attack would be extremely hard to pull off, but if someone did it, it could literally bring this country to a stand still.

Imagine if travel, financial, health care, and business networks were completely dismantled? There would be absolute chaos.

This is why I laugh when people declare the threat of an EMP to be ridiculous. Granted a large scale EMP attack would be extremely hard to pull off, but if someone did it, it could literally bring this country to a stand still.

Imagine if travel, financial, health care, and business networks were completely dismantled? There would be absolute chaos.

BUY GOLD!!!

Reactions: USFSucks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT