ADVERTISEMENT

DG definitely made the right decision when he left Gus

Funny thing is Ohio State fans hate Day. They say his clock management has s terrible in high profile games. Sounds familiar.

I thought DG couldn't beat top-tier competition?
One time in his sixth season isn't a trend. Let's spend the time to dwell on the fact that "It's his 6th season as a "college" QB (Yes, one where he got injured but he is now playing in his 5th full season because of COVID. This shouldn't even be happening if COVID didn't happen). The Zenmaster says, "We'll see." on him winning HW. No doubt he's a stud with arm strength and accuracy. His teams never get over the hump to glory so far.

Highlights:
None so far. Has played for zero conference championships. Is 1-3 in Bowl games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Knight
One time in his sixth season isn't a trend. Let's spend the time to dwell on "It's his 6th season as a "college" QB. The Zenmaster says, "We'll see."
I wish he was here n Gus didn’t run him off I also wish we didn’t have Gus’ HS scheme. This administration has given him EVERYTHING to succeed

I wish he was here n Gus didn’t run him off I also wish we didn’t have Gus’ HS scheme. This administration has given him EVERYTHING to succeed
I agree with the availability of resources. That is no longer an excuse any staff could use.

One time in his sixth season isn't a trend. Let's spend the time to dwell on the fact that "It's his 6th season as a "college" QB (Yes, one where he got injured but he is now playing in his 5th full season because of COVID. This shouldn't even be happening if COVID didn't happen). The Zenmaster says, "We'll see." on him winning HW. No doubt he's a stud with arm strength and accuracy. His teams never get over the hump to glory so far.

Highlights:
None so far. Has played for zero conference championships. Is 1-3 in Bowl games.
What??? He beat Texas last year too. The kid is obviously a stud. You still sound bitter over him leaving UCF. Which was a genius decision based on what Gus has done to our program.

Reactions: connerito
What??? He beat Texas last year too. The kid is obviously a stud. You still sound bitter over him leaving UCF. Which was a genius decision based on what Gus has done to our program.
Did he play for the Big12 title last year? I'm not bitter. If this fanbase has expectations of being a 9-10 win a season with no hardware than I don't know what that is. It's always about hardware. If you have elite expectations, then it's all about winning hardware, which is above worrying about record, although they go very hand-in-hand. He has yet to play for or win conference hardware at any place he has played yet. That's all I'm saying. He's a really good QB. I'd love to have him back but I can also be objective to what goals are, and measuring against them.

I got to watch the 4th quarter of that game. It's refreshing to watch good football being played.

It will be interesting if DG makes it to the NFL. He def is very accurate passer.

I got to watch the 4th quarter of that game. It's refreshing to watch good football being played.

It will be interesting if DG makes it to the NFL. He def is very accurate passer.
He’s definitely a great college QB. He would definitely get a chance in the NFL, I don’t know if he’s big enough unfortunately for his style of play.

Reactions: Central Floridave
The announcers kept on mentioning his height, but then he throws a spiral completion for another first down. Does height matter when you are that accurate of a passer? idk, Tua has done good (when healthy), Drew Brees comes to mind. I get that you gotta see over your offensive line, but we will see. DG is an interesting story for CFB. Lets see if he can keep it going. Beating Ohio State is pretty impressive!

Reactions: Willie Knightime
I thought DG couldn't beat top-tier competition?
He has played two college careers for draft eligible players and is older than Caleb Williams who is playing for the Bears right now. With that many reps and opportunities it would eventually happen. I never wanted him to leave though but it is kind of ridiculous that he and Cam Rising are still in school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT