ADVERTISEMENT

Dillon Gabriel - DG

LoboCane

Bronze Knight
Aug 27, 2021
DG is going to be fired up to play UCF. I am sure he’s going to want payback against:

1. Gus Malzahn almost ended DG’s career with his dumba$$ play calling. DG is a small guy…a pocket passer and Malhazan was forcing him to run the ball.

2. You people. UCF fans have been trolling and insulting DG in social media for years now. Gabriel is going to go off and make all of you feel him.

3. It doesn’t matter if JRP or TM starts/plays for UCF neither is very good and Malzahn craps the bed on the road.

4. The UCF defense is food.

DG is going to be fired up to play UCF. I am sure he’s going to want payback against:

1. Gus Malzahn almost ended DG’s career with his dumba$$ play calling. DG is a small guy…a pocket passer and Malhazan was forcing him to run the ball.

2. You people. UCF fans have been trolling and insulting DG in social media for years now. Gabriel is going to go off and make all of you feel him.

3. It doesn’t matter if JRP or TM starts/plays for UCF neither is very good and Malzahn craps the bed on the road.

4. The UCF defense is food.
They'll hang 60 on us. Unless there is a miracle with baby Jesus, it will be ugly. They are a playoff team. They have the horses, the coaching, the talent

Reactions: LoboCane
They'll hang 60 on us. Unless there is a miracle with baby Jesus, it will be ugly. They are a playoff team. They have the horses, the coaching, the talent
UCF’s only chance to win would be a massive letdown by Oklahoma but that’s not very likely to happen for the reasons I stated in my original post.

Let’s see who AuburnLegacy1 blames after the game? He’ll blame anyone but for Gus Malzahn. AL1 says that SEC teams were going to start a bidding war to hire Malzahn. Lmao!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT