ADVERTISEMENT

Dinesh D'Souza

Bob the Citronaut

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
ARMAGEDDON!!!

TDS has become a pandemic. The left and anti-Trumpers are unhinged and need to seek help.

My exact thoughts. Bob has become unhinged with his TDS obsession. It's not our fault he chose a shit tier candidate and is seemingly incapable of admitting he fuked up.
No one mentioned the word Dinesh on this site since 2016 and it was @UCFBS who last mentioned it in an over 3000 word long post. And no that is not an exaggeration because I copied it into a word count site because it was so insanely long that I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
He was sent to prison where he became acquainted with street gang culture. His takeaway from the experience clarified everything for me:

Dhimmicrats don’t want to engage in the parry and thrust in the war of ideas, they want to control everything without building it or working for it. And if they have do it Gangland Style, as is the way of Tyranny, they will.

Bravissimo Dinesh and DJT.

Obama's America 2016 scared the hell out of me. And after seeing 2012, his forecast had been right on the money so far.

Thank God the third part of the trilogy was American's America/ Trump 2018: wiping out Obama's 8yrs in 2 through 21hr work days

My exact thoughts. Bob has become unhinged with his TDS obsession. It's not our fault he chose a shit tier candidate and is seemingly incapable of admitting he fuked up.

I do think it is funny that you and funky chicken talk about Bob being unhinged because of his thread he just started. Have you read any of chickens thread titles recently?

I do think it is funny that you and funky chicken talk about Bob being unhinged because of his thread he just started. Have you read any of chickens thread titles recently?

Yeah, at least they make sense. Over the top sensationalized sure, but not incoherent ramblings with zero context.

My thread titles are art you slack jawed philistine. Learn to appreciate their nuances and you will be a better person for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT