ADVERTISEMENT

Diversity - Sage Steele

Any race that can advertise rap, have such a scale of family breakdown, criminality, rudeness, murder etc does not even respect themselves. If they have no respect they have no right to ask for it. As for the liberals, any white that can accept such behaviour that he would not from another white man and say its OK because they are black and have been oppressed, well then, such a double standard says it all.

I made the mistake of listening to the SirusXM progressive channel last week at 6 PM. The guys name was Mark Thompson, he is black and listened to him rip any person that did not agree with him. He called black callers who supported Trump uncle Toms and anyone that was white that supported Trump was a racist Klan member. He ripped Trump for everything but the amusing thing was it took all of ten minutes to find out that it appears this same radio host was accused of beating his pregnant wife, not paying taxes for over five years, saying anti-semitic statements and is the pure definition of a racist. He is not original in the progressive movement.

I always found her to be fappable:
Sage+Steele+Flywheel+Challenge+NFL+House+Hosted+UvaW51itkjAl.jpg

sage-steele-03-600x800.jpg

Now even more fappable knowing she is not a crazy libtard ... BRB

I made the mistake of listening to the SirusXM progressive channel last week at 6 PM.

That's like the 3rd or 4th time you've mentioned this channel. They sponsoring you for product placement?

That's like the 3rd or 4th time you've mentioned this channel. They sponsoring you for product placement?
The first couple of times it was the day after the election and their tears felt great. The last one was due to my flipping channels on a six hour drive.

That's what started it all. She criticized someone, got criticized for it. Then makes a post on FB about blacks criticizing each other.
Mike Evans is an idiot plan and simple. You cant protest the election results if you didnt participate. I dont ever want to hear that retard or his views ever again.

Reactions: MACHater02
If I owned a Tv network, all of my on-air talent contracts would include a clause that states plainly and simply that if on-air talent makes a statement that anyone other than themselves cares about what they think, their contract is void and they owe the network 5 times the contract amount. I could care less what Sage Steele thinks about life or government. I watch ESPN for sports and her tits, in that order. Whether America is a great place to live for her or not, and more importantly whether anyone really cares about what she thinks because she is a cream puff on ESPN who happens to be biracial, really has nothing to do with the score of the ballgame or her tits. If she wants to talk about something other than how great the University of Tulsa is at football or her tits, then she needs to switch channels. Otherwise, I will do that for her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT