ADVERTISEMENT

Do we really think that Americans are going to vote in a new president in a time of crisis?

That's a real mystery, Knight_Classes. :)

"On Wednesday night, Sean Hannity informed the viewers of his nightly Fox News program that—and I am not being hyperbolic—the thing to know about the novel coronavirus was that the Trump administration had done a great job containing it. “No president has ever done more, acted more quickly, to slow the spread of a disease,” Hannity declared..."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ng-coronavirus-and-risking-viewers-lives.html
The bar of Presidential response to possible global life-threating bio threats has been set pretty low, tbh.

Oooh..,, shocked by the list of champions that think that Trump isn’t doing a good job. Imagine that. Absolutely no credibility after nearly 4 years of max TDS

@Knight_Classes_begin_7pm
@fried-chicken
@NinjaKnight
@firm_bizzle
@chemmie
@Cubs79
@DaShuckster

Murders row. Just shut down a country of 329 million for a year. No fukcing big deal. Don’t try a damn other thing first. Stupid!!!

I think that Trump is doing the best job that he knows how to do, he's just not qualified for it. Most of us knew that.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Oooh..,, shocked by the list of champions that think that Trump isn’t doing a good job. Imagine that.
For the life of me, I honestly can't imagine how anyone who doesn't have his head up Trump's ass could proclaim with a straight face the man is doing a good job.

It's posts like yours that convinces me Trump is right when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any of his voters.

For the life of me, I honestly can't imagine how anyone who doesn't have his head up Trump's ass could proclaim with a straight face the man is doing a good job.

It's posts like yours that convinces me Trump is right when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any of his voters.
No credibility. Just a bunch of blanket. stupid criticisms without specific examples

He’s taken the advice from the “experts” and has implemented containment in a stepwise fashion

Not immediately shutting down a vast country of 329 million is not a failure. That’s still up for debate

Sure, it’s an effective way to slow this down, but
It’s a drastic measure right now nationwide

Last edited:

You have said this since November 2016. There is nothing new here for you, you've been a raging lunatic who blames Trump for quite literally everything while refusing to even acknowledge accomplishments.

You're disingenuous and everyone here knows it. Just save your breath, no one cares what you have to say about the President. You're like a robot.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You have said this since November 2016. There is nothing new here for you, you've been a raging lunatic who blames Trump for quite literally everything while refusing to even acknowledge accomplishments.

You're disingenuous and everyone here knows it. Just save your breath, no one cares what you have to say about the President. You're like a robot.

What are this great accomplishments?

What are this great accomplishments?

Honestly not worth it. We've done this like 10 times here; you guys just nitpick and shit on what we say and insist that either 1) it was actually Obama's accomplishment or 2) it didn't actually happen.

Tiresome and redundant.

Honestly not worth it. We've done this like 10 times here; you guys just nitpick and shit on what we say and insist that either 1) it was actually Obama's accomplishment or 2) it didn't actually happen.

Tiresome and redundant.

That's what I suspected. Now that the markets and economy are going to hell, it's a little more difficult to actually to find any sort of major accomplishment. Is that about right?

You cant criticize other people for not acknowledging his accomplishments, if you can't even name his accomplishments.

Reactions: DaShuckster
That's what I suspected. Now that the markets and economy are going to hell, it's a little more difficult to actually to find any sort of major accomplishment. Is that about right?

You cant criticize other people for not acknowledging his accomplishments, if you can't even name his accomplishments.

Really? Ok, for one. Pretty sure he annihilated the ISIS Caliphate in a matter of months by ramping up every possible facet of our military operation. Our Marines literally fired more 155mm artillery in 5 months after Trump deployed them than they shot in all of Vietnam.

Now, here's where you reject this and give me every excuse and reason possible as to why Trump had nothing to do with this. I'm sure it was Obama still making those calls.

See how attempting this with you people is pointless? You're now also assigning blame to Trump for the market collapse, since you know, this coronavirus is entirely on him.

Really? Ok, for one. Pretty sure he annihilated the ISIS Caliphate in a matter of months by ramping up every possible facet of our military operation. Our Marines literally fired more 155mm artillery in 5 months after Trump deployed them than they shot in all of Vietnam.

Now, here's where you reject this and give me every excuse and reason possible as to why Trump had nothing to do with this. I'm sure it was Obama still making those calls.

See how attempting this with you people is pointless? You're now also assigning blame to Trump for the market collapse, since you know, this coronavirus is entirely on him.

I don't blame Trump for the market collapse, you are projecting because you are incapable of actually having a discussion. Trump's problem however, is he tied himself to the market and economy so much that now that it is collapsing, he has nothing to tie himself to.

Honestly, what positions is he going to campaign on at this point? You named one thing, which isn't really that impactful to American's, and also isn't completely true. ISIS is still around, weakened, sure, but they are still around. Is that it? Is that the issue that is going to campaign on?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/kurdish-leader-isis-conflict-iraq-iran/606502/

Reactions: Crazyhole
You're now also assigning blame to Trump for the market collapse, since you know, this coronavirus is entirely on him.
The government's response to the coronavirus is on him, wouldn't you agree? This is the guy who fired the scientific team responsible for preparing us for a possible pandemic (you know, like THIS one) and who was talking "Democrat Hoax" just a couple of weeks ago.

But do you ever address these legitimate concerns? OF COURSE NOT. You reject them and give us every excuse and reason possible as to why Trump had nothing to do with this. (In other words, pot meet kettle.)

I don't blame Trump for the market collapse, you are projecting because you are incapable of actually having a discussion. Trump's problem however, is he tied himself to the market and economy so much that now that it is collapsing, he has nothing to tie himself to.

Honestly, what positions is he going to campaign on at this point? You named one thing, which isn't really that impactful to American's, and also isn't completely true. ISIS is still around, weakened, sure, but they are still around. Is that it? Is that the issue that is going to campaign on?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/kurdish-leader-isis-conflict-iraq-iran/606502/

The political problem here is that the left has refused to acknowledge anything Trump has done that was positive. Yes, his biggest accomplishment was facilitating a more healthy economy in general but unsurprisingly that is on unsteady ground now. He took way too much credit and painted a recovering economy as a thriving one. That's on him.

The political problem here is that the left has refused to acknowledge anything Trump has done that was positive. Yes, his biggest accomplishment was facilitating a more healthy economy in general but unsurprisingly that is on unsteady ground now. He took way too much credit and painted a recovering economy as a thriving one. That's on him.

So what are these things that are so positive? That is what I am honestly asking. I have gotten ISIS so far, which as the article I posted points out, they aren't as annihilated as 85 wants to make it out, and it isn't something that really impacts most American voters much at all anyway. So what are his successes you think he should run on? And don't blame anything on the left. If he has so many great accomplishments they should be easy and obvious to point out. He is going to have to point these out to moderate and swing voters, so what are the thing you think he should run on that would convince those people to vote for him?

So what are these things that are so positive? That is what I am honestly asking. I have gotten ISIS so far, which as the article I posted points out, they aren't as annihilated as 85 wants to make it out, and it isn't something that really impacts most American voters much at all anyway. So what are his success you think he should run on? And don't blame it on the left, if he has so many great accomplishments they should be easy and obvious to point out.
Well, the obvious one is that we went 9 years prior with no real economic growth prior to 2017 and then had almost 3 years worth of growth. Unemployment rates went down as WPR went up. The trade deals were fractionally improved, not really worth bragging about but still better than what they were. Turkey and the Kurds worked out a truce that helped stabilize the region. CPI remained relatively flat as interest rates increased even with rising wages. The US became the largest producer of oil and a net exporter.

In general, he doesn't have any huge accomplishments but he hasn't been detrimental either.

Well, the obvious one is that we went 9 years prior with no real economic growth prior to 2017 and then had almost 3 years worth of growth. Unemployment rates went down as WPR went up. The trade deals were fractionally improved, not really worth bragging about but still better than what they were. Turkey and the Kurds worked out a truce that helped stabilize the region. CPI remained relatively flat as interest rates increased even with rising wages. The US became the largest producer of oil and a net exporter.

In general, he doesn't have any huge accomplishments but he hasn't been detrimental either.

The economy is going to be bad in the fall, lets just be honest it is. but you think he should run on the economy? You think people who have lost their jobs, businesses etc are going to listen to Trump telling them how great he is with the economy? Even if you don't think its Trump's fault, which again, I certainly don't blame him for the virus, but I also don't think people hurting in a bad economy are going to want to hear Trump telling them how great he is for the economy.

You think the average American voter is going to vote based on Turkey and the Kurds?

The economy is going to be bad in the fall, lets just be honest it is. but you think he should run on the economy? You think people who have lost their jobs, businesses etc are going to listen to Trump telling them how great he is with the economy? Even if you don't think its Trump's fault, which again, I certainly don't blame him for the virus, but I also don't think people hurting in a bad economy are going to want to hear Trump telling them how great he is for the economy.

You think the average American voter is going to vote based on Turkey and the Kurds?

I dont think q3 is going to be bad. Q2 is going to be a shitshow but it will recover by october. Yes, I think trump painted himself into a corner on this one. The minor accomplishments mean jackcrap in the grand scheme of things so he better pray that either summer kills this off or someone comes up with a vaccine. Otherwise, he's toast and the country is broke.

So just to recap:

You say "you can't name one accomplishment beyond the market!"

I say "Yes, I can, and here is one"

You reply with "OH WOW ARE YOU GUYS GONNA CAMPAIGN ON THAT ONE ISSUE??"

See how stupid this is? You have no interest in any of this, you're just here to move goalposts and shit on Trump at every possible turn. Tiring.

So just to recap:

See how stupid this is? You have no interest in any of this, you're just here to move goalposts and shit on Trump at every possible turn. Tiring.

I gave you credit for naming that one thing, but that thing you named isn't impactful what so ever to the American public, and is also pretty debatable as to how "annihilated" (your word) ISIS actually is.

If you are going to quote me, as you seem to be doing, actually quote me and don't be a liar. I didn't say "OH WOW ARE YOU GUYS GONNA CAMPAIGN ON THAT ONE ISSUE??", you just made that up because you are a liar. I asked perfectly legitimate questions that Crazy actually formulated a response too, but you are simply incapable of doing. But have a good rest of your day.

Last edited:

I think we'll bounce back between July and Election Day. However, if this Corona makes a 2nd swing around this fall, the economy will be effed until next year.

I think Trump's biggest problem is his lying. All of that will be replayed over and over.

So just to recap:

And you are here to praise everything he does. Exhausting.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Now that the markets and economy are going to hell, it's a little more difficult to actually to find any sort of major accomplishment. Is that about right?
So.., he doesn’t get a pass for a great economy before a pandemic that no one could have predicted?

I would love to have met the president who would have had a 60% approval rating during this time. Obama would be praising China ...
What Obama did was develop a pandemic national security team to ensure our country was prepared if one were to occur.
So.., he doesn’t get a pass for a great economy before a pandemic that no one could have predicted?
I'm sure the "no one could have predicted" line explains why he fired the government scientists running the pandemic security division.

When asked about it, he called the reporter's question 'nasty' and said he knew nothing about it. It was somebody else.

You gotta love Trump's "the buck stops... anywhere but with me" line.

A pass from who? Voters? We will see, but being prepared for a crisis is a rather important job of our government. The crisis isnt his fault, but the response is his responsibility, so we will see how it shakes out. But no, I dont think if people and the economy are struggling that giving a pass is really something people are going to be overly concerned with.

I would love to have met the president who would have had a 60% approval rating during this time. Obama would be praising China and Clinton would still be sticking a cigar in Monica’s Vagina without taking the proper coronavirus spread warnings
Our next president (D or R) will have a 60% approval rating, the comparison will be stark.

Our next president (D or R) will have a 60% approval rating, the comparison will be stark.
No, because in modern times, that just doesn’t happen when everything is turning to shit. Everything is so fukced up right now. I can’t even go to the gym. Everything!

We're at the start of the Great American Containment with millions of people staring at the prospect of trying to pay their bills after being laid off or taking a serious pay cut. And what are you worrying about? Trump's reelection prospects.

Looks like you and Trump have that in common.

No, because in modern times, that just doesn’t happen when everything is turning to shit. Everything is so fukced up right now. I can’t even go to the gym. Everything!
The gym's outside. Use it.

We're at the start of the Great American Containment with millions of people staring at the prospect of trying to pay their bills after being laid off or taking a serious pay cut. And what are you worrying about? Trump's reelection prospects.

Looks like you and Trump have that in common.
What I’m saying is that he was making great strides with the economy before this crap. That was a great accomplishment. This pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with that, just like your post has nothing to do with anything but TDS. He’s going to be elected again, because the one thing that you have in common with Biden is early onset dementia

Come on over tomorrow, I got plenty of shit in the yard for you to move.
That a pretty hefty workout. Democrats are full of a lot of shit these days.

So.., you couldn’t find TP and had to shit into your yard?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT